Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #67 (permalink)
TSnitch

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ambrose Steele
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Antoni "Dacs" Dacosta
x1
MLES Hot Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
The eagle circled the room once more before flying towards the juice bar. Then, moments later, Zach can be seen strutting towards the Main Buffet, towards Ms. Dacosta.

He cleared his throat, smiled and said, "Good day, Ms. Dacosta. I am Zach McMillan and I am here to help." he said extending his hand to shake Dacs'.
Dacs turned around and finished scribbling an item and said keeping her tone level,"Hi, Zach. Please call me Dacs. And I'm glad you're here." as she took his proffered hand with her gloved one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
After following Zacharias around the food court, Konrad came to a stop at the main buffet right next to the Junior Undersecretary, facing the woman who was supposed to be Ms Dacosta. Working alone over there, was she? Good thing they were there to help. Hooray. Konrad would much rather be surrounded by paperwork than do Merlin knew what around the food court, but it wouldn't hurt to help.

... would it?

"Hello," he said with a nod towards the woman, waiting for further instructions.
Just then they were joined by another man."Hi, I'm Dacs. And you are?" she said returning the nod.

"Alright gentlemen, we're just going to be collecting food samples. Now, we are not sure which food is contaminated so we want all of them. You'll need to be wearing protective gloves because we are not sure how they contaminate, whether through contact or ingestion. I have a few pairs of gloves in my field kit over there," she said indicating the black bag on the table,"You grab some of those and the evidence containers and bags are there too. A couple pairs of small tongs to retrieve the evidence and a few small blades to cut if you need to. Label each container and bag before putting them in the cooler."

Dacs flicked her wrist and palmed her wand as it slid from the holster and flicked it toward the table, conjuring a blue and white cooler.

"That's better. If you have any questions I'm all ears. Ok, let's get this done." she said, moving back toward the table to get her tools.

Having what she needed, Dacs headed to one end of the table where she found potatoes. She used the tongs and picked up a couple pieces of roasted potatoes and put them in one evidence bag. Sealing it she plucked a black marker from her back pocket and wrote,Roasted potato on it. Went to the cooler and put it and headed back to the table to do the same with the mashed and boiled potatoes.

Last edited by TSnitch; 12-03-2012 at 02:42 PM.