View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi was still sort of on the fence as to whether or not it had been a good idea for her to bring cake into the equation or not. Kurumi really did know that without it Selina would have been long gone by now, so this really was the only way to keep her on the bed besides a tickle fight. Cake was keeping Selina from looking for patterns and using proper code breaking techniques!

But then she saw the light bulb go on in Selina's head and before she could react to much her best friend's arms were around her. Yep, Selina had cracked the code and Kurumi had finished her Arithmancy assignment. Only that wasn't the point right now. The point was the moment they were in now. Sure, Kurumi didn't really need to give Selina an encrypted pygmy puff inspired message to tell her, but it was rather efficient, no?

"I'm...really going to miss being your roommate..Selina."
Sadness. That was the only distinct emotion that Selina could really feel at the moment as she hugged her best friend. She was afraid to let go because she knew that the moment she did it meant that they had to face what was coming up- graduation. Kurumi had finished her final year at Hogwarts and was now ready to go out into the real world. It meant that things would never be the same as they were right in this moment. The girls would never live together again, see each other everyday again, do everything together ever again. Even if Selina did not return next year which was something she was really contemplating doing, things still would never be the same. Kurumi was joining the real world, which meant that Kurina playtime was over.

This chapter of their friendship was coming to a close and a new page was starting. It would never be the same.

Finally finding the strength to pull away, Selina looked at her best friend and said with a sad smile, "I'm going to miss being yours. It's never going to be the same again, is it?" Kurumi did not even need to answer... Selina knew.