View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Actually her memory's pretty selective sooo....
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

O__________O

"You're joking right?" There was no way she could be serious right now. In all her seven years here she had never made the potion that she claimed was so easy???? No surprize there seeing as she had the disease now. "So then you don't actually know what you're doing?! You couldn't; not seeing as you're INFECTED too!" Yeah, explain that Head Girl. "If you knew how to make this then wouldn't you have saved yourself from something this terrible??" She was soooo not buying into the whole 'older so I know better thing'. Nope. Half the time older kids didn't have a brain--which she had proven from the train ride here and even from the platform.

She was not amused. -_______-

Lex watched her dumping the ingredients but now she wasn't so sure whether or not this could be trusted. For all she knew the girl was probably just dumping in some random ingredients!!! "Whoa, don't pour so fast, are you sure that's the right amount?" No, being a Ravenclaw didn't make her any smarter in Lex's eyes. If she was smart she would have avoided the disease like the plague.

She became temporarily distracted when the girl told her vitamins wouldn't work and she wouldn't be the only exception. This cologne was seeming even more shifty. "But you said it would work! If it works then won't I be the exception to that whole everyone getting infected thing???" Then she gave her a suspicious look. [b]"I'm trying not to worry but you're not sounding very convincing right now. With this cologne will I have to worry about getting infected or not?

Now that she was on high alert she discarded everything the girl said about the smell. What good was the smell if the thing didn't work? STARE.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.