Thread: The Spirit Room
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:50 AM   #78 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Kurumi tried to keep her focus on the brooch as the woman spoke to see if there was any noticeable change in it, but her head snapped around when the Headmistress had seemingly just NOW realized what they had been telling her. Wanting oh so very much to point out that her patronus had told her that all the House ghosts had been sucked into the brooch, Kurumi instead bit her tongue and somewhat tuned out the conversation as she continued to look at the brooch. Kurumi really wasn't interested in repeating the same information to the Headmistress over and over again. Not when there was this brooch levitating in front of her.

Kurumi came back to the conversation when the Headmistress said she had bought it in Egypt and...it had runes on the back? With one more flick of her wand Kurumi rotated the brooch so that the back was facing her just as she was being flapped at. Stop, erm, alright... With one more flick Kurumi cast Fixate and left the brooch suspended in the air. "Myrtle said not to touch the brooch again or I'll regret it," Kurumi responded - which really only made her more curious to touch it again to see what would happen... "She has been acting especially...odd this term. Disrupting lessons and destroying school property. I think it was her that caused all the damage to the Charms Annex."

She really needed to stop touching random objects. Like mysterious orbs that found her in corridors.

Peering a little closer, Kurumi thought that she could make out...something on the back of it. Were those the runes that the Headmistress had just been talking about? Surely former Professor Truebridge wouldn't have allowed his wife to buy something dangerous...assuming he even knew there were runes on the back of it to begin with. He HAD taught Ancient Runes while Kurumi had been at Hogwarts - been bloody brilliant at it as well. "Headmistress...would you mind if I administered a Polishing Charm to your brooch? I think...I might see something..." Or it was just horribly scratched.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes