View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

From her seat on the stool she watched the girl looking around for what she assumed were the ingredients. This meant Lex had to be all good and wait. Bleh, not gonna work. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" She asked. Conversation always made time fly faster. "I mean, you said it's an easy potion but...how often have you ever made it?" Then she gave the girl a piercing stare. Louisa had made this thing before...right????

She began swinging her feet idly as she watched the items float over to the table. One day she'd have to learn to do that too, it just made everything so convenient if you asked her. For now though, she would focus on staying alive. Despite the suckish attitude the girl had Lex thought she was actually pretty cool. Not many people would have offered to help her with something like this, in fact the average person would have laughed then gone on there way--but not this girl. No. She was one of the good ones that was willing to help out. It was no wonder she got to be Head Girl. Such a nice girl she was. Nod.

"So it's all about the immune system huh?' She asked, watching the girl setting up. "Then do you think taking vitamins will work too?" She was being serious here; nothing was too much when one was trying to save their life. "And even though it's 'inevitable' won't this cologne make me the exception? I have to be the exception, I just have to be!" And now she was getting all worked up again. Had to use that word? Really?

She sighed in relief after hearing it would make her feel better and quite happily handed the girl the things she'd asked for. "So what will it smell like when it's done???" Curious STARE.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.