View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Okay... how was she supposed to collect harmless ingredients without looking like she was randomly picking stuff up? Good thing Lafay had everything stored in vials and bottles with tags. Louisa took her wand out and started sending certain bottles to where Lex was sitting by the table. Daisy, Lavender, Boom Berry, Ice pop... Then water and some heat, she could use some of the spells to color the liquid too. One look back at the younger girl who was still fuming about Vickers, and Louisa's guilty conscious started taking her through that guilty trip.

She was practically lying to the girl. It was not really lying, it was an attempt to help her not to get terrified. Placebo effect! This wasn't a lie, maybe even Vivi would appreciate the attempt when she knows that her friendship with the girl was on the line....? Eh. Who was Louisa kidding. And not that Vivi would caaaaare, she was probably off with her celebration 'plans' by now, threatening people to break their fingers if they tried to make her laugh. Ring a bell? HMPH.

"Okay, okay." She was going to drop the go-apologize-to-vickers attitude. Lex deserved to be given some slack since Vickers scared even Louisa. "Anyways, like I said.." she headed to the table and started arranging the workspace. "That thing doesn't usually affect students your age. Your immune system is very strong at this point but with time, it's inevitable that you get a whiff of that disease." Dramatic solemn nod of the head. See she didn't need to just pour the entire truth today. "This cologne I'm going to make you? It'll make you..." smell weird. "... feel better." Again she wasn't really lying to her. Just placebo-ing. "Now would you give me the stirrer and the mortar from over there?" Louisa filled the cauldron with water.