View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She did NOT appreciate the way the girl had practically yanked her away at the stands. Hadn't she already said she was going?! There was no need to get all hands on about it. After all, she wasn't the one who butted into a conversation that no one was addressing her in and she wasn't the one acting stupid.

Lex grumbled the entire way down to the dungeons. She didn't like how Vickers ended up being the victim in all this and she certainly didn't like the attitude this girl was taking with her. All she wanted was to be protected from a life threatening disease--she didn't ask for anything else!!!

Entering the lab, she gave an almost inaudible gasp. Was this place always here? It looked so...well stocked! She wished she had found here sooner then she could've started on that potion thing with Cassia! Note to self: Come back her sometime. She turned to have a look at some of the things in the room when she heard the girl talking about Vickers. Really? Hadn't she dropped that by now? "If he was sick then he wouldn't have tried butting in where he didn't belong and sick or not he was being rude first!" No way she was gonna take all the blame. Not again.

"And why can't I touch anything--" She stopped mid-sentence because of the girl's threat. She grew silent almost immediately and took a seat on the chair like she was told to. The silence would have lasted too if the girl hadn't gone and said what she said. "Apologize?! Me?! For what?! Nooooooo! No. I won't." If anything he owed her an apology. How ruuuude.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.