View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:04 AM   #73 (permalink)
DecemberMoon
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Neladara Dawnsel
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
Mordred eyed the Ravenclaw as she sat down and acknowledged her. “Eliza.” The young man nodded at her and gave her a quick grin. “Nice to meet you, too.” Wait, was he being nice? Well, he was changing alright. His immature ways of handling things are starting to fade in his system and he starts to care for the younger students.

Meh. Must be because of Ethan.

Now, the juicy info. So she and Daichi have been spying on the Headmistress and her brooch. He remembered that in one of their classes, a house elf came to disrupt their lecture and insisted the students to help the thing find the brooch. What is up with that shiny thing anyway? Listening to what the Ravenclaw was saying, it seems that Truebridge must really treasure her brooch. “Next step would be to ask her more about travelling then.” Mordred murmured to them as he continued to read his book. “You said she gave you a look, yes? Dig deeper then.” Such body language could be the answer to a mystery. If only he did not have any OWLs coming up, he’d love to get nosy on the brooch business.

She looked away from Daichi, locked her eyes onto Mordred's and smiled when he greeted her. So he heard after all. Okay, maybe he can help. If there's anything we're able to do anyway... "I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to. I've heard she's an easy woman to cross." She glanced to Daichi briefly. "I doubt she'll be very cheery if I try to ask her again." She looked down to her hands for a moment. She twiddled her fingers around as she thought. But maybe... "She did seem to have a thought flicker in her eyes when I asked about traveling. Maybe if someone else asked her some follow up questions, she wouldn't get too suspicious of one student." Namely, me.

She glanced back to Daichi, wondering if he had any thoughts on it too. She thought Mordred seemed like he'd be good at this sort of thing. He seems...serious. I think. And smart too. He had an air about him that she liked. She seemed to be getting along with more Slytherins every day, much to her surprise.