View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #72 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Daichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
Daichi flipped a page as he read the words written in the school book. Unconsiously, he rubbed his eyes because he was a bit tired but he needed to study now. If he missed an evening of studying he would fail the OWLS exam. He was sure of it!

"I heard it is really difficult" he answered as held his finger on the sentence he was reading incase he lost track. "I wish i knew which questions were on the test" he sighed and went back to reading.

But he didn't have the time to read one more sentence when Mordred continued to talk about that Sherlock guy. He let out a giggle when he explained that a detective was like a hit wizard. He didn't know why he giggled , it just sounded funny. "So they catch bad guys?" he asked as he flipped another page.

And then he froze. Literally froze in place. Make a blue...FLAME?! The Slytherin's eyes widened as he looked at the other fifth year. "Y-y-you're kidding a-about the f-flame right?" Even his talking wasn't normal anymore. It came out as a nervous stutter. Daichi did not like fire and it did not matter which kind it was. Yes, he had private lessons with Kurumi to get over his fear but even a small birthday candle light freaked him out. AND THIS GUY WANTED TO MAKE A SMALL BLUE FIRE FOR WARMTH?!

Difficult? Of course it will be difficult if one is not prepared, but since they were studying day and night the exams would be easy. Hopefully. “I believe there’s a bunch of questions from previous OWLs in the Library as Reference. I checked some of it...” Mordred said as he kept his eyes on the book and read the next paragraph.

This Sherlock guy is too cool. Mordred started to imagine him as an Auror doing investigations and stuff. He’d love to get evidences from crime scenes and test them out in a super cool potions laboratory. Do they catch bad guys? “Maybe...I haven’t reached half of the book yet. But by the looks of it, most probably they will.” Mordred’s thoughts brought him back to his dream when he took their first potions assignment. It was pretty scary to see his future self, but he grinned at the thought thinking that that young man will one day become an Auror. And maybe just like this Sherlock guy, he could be just like him.

Mordred eyed Daichi from the corner of his eye, and saw his body froze. “What is wrong with you?” Mordred’s brows furrowed as he fully faced the other Slytherin. Was he kidding about the flame? Of course not! He was cold! “Er...no. It’s pretty cold and I think my toes are going to fall off.” Mordred pointed at his socked feet and wiggled his cold toes.

SPOILER!!: Daichi & Eliza!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
When he heard his name being called, Daichi looked up to see a young girl looking down at him from where he was sitting. She looked familiar...but where had he seen "oh! You're that girl from that party!" he said as the memories came back again. Right, he had send her to spy on the Headmistress... Or she rather wanted to do it herself.

"sit sit" he patted the empty space beside him before he turned to Mordred. "This is Mordred, he's also a fifth year Slytherin" he said. " and Mordred this is....uhm...this is...."

........ HE FORGOT HER NAME!!

"this is...uhm...i forgot" he looked at the little girl apologetically and sighed. "sorry, i'm really bad at remembering names" It's a miracle he still remembered his own! And, his book? Daichi looked down at the book on his lap. "It's a potions book, i borrowed it from him" he pointed a finger to Mordred. "to study for my exams" mweeeeh he didn't want to do the OWL's examination!

But... Right now he wasn't in the mood for studying, he had better things to find out. He moves his body so that he sat Indian style and leaned a bit closer to the first year. "So, what happened at the meet and greet, you know when you" he droppend his voice volume as he whispered "went to the Headmistress to spy on her?" his voice had been so soft that he was sure that only she and possibly Mordred heard it.

Mordred looked from the tiny Ravenclaw to Daichi. Wait. Was she even allowed to be here? Seeing that Daichi offered her a seat, Mordred just shrugged and continued to read his book. He was half-way reading the next paragraph when he heard Daichi introduce him to the girl. Mordred eyed the Ravenclaw, then back to Daichi when he struggled to remember her name.

Mordred leaned closer to Daichi and whispered, “Can we call her, Wittle?” Because, she was really tiny. The young man smirked at the Ravenclaw and returned to his precious book and continued to read. The Slytherin tried to concentrate on his reading but their conversation was becoming a distraction. He wanted to tell them to go and find a nice little corner to talk, but decided against it. Were they spying on the Headmistress?

Interesting. This is like just Sherlock Holmes.

SPOILER!!: Eliza
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberMoon View Post
While she was a little surprised that he seemed to be struggling to remember her, she was glad he offered for her to sit with himself and the other boy, Mordred. She smiled and lowered herself to the ground next to them. Well I guess if he doesn't remember me much, he won't be too upset that I didn't find a lot out. She twisted her mouth as he searched for her name. She was about to help him guess, when he gave up trying. She wasn't too offended, she was new after all and maybe her name wasn't as unique as his, which could make it hard to remember.

"It's okay," she said as she gave a small smile to him. "I'm Eliza." She turned to Daichi's friend and said, "It's nice to meet you, Mordred." There, now everyone knows everyone.

She listened to Daichi talk about his studying and the book he was using. Studying for exams at a time like this? She did not envy him. "Well, good luck with those," she said sympathetically. "I'm glad to have more time before having to take any major tests."

She looked at Mordred for a moment before continuing the conversation. Is he going to care that I tried to spy? She couldn't get a read on him just yet. He'd been fairly quiet so far, so maybe he really wouldn't mind one way or the other. Let Mordred hear, what does it matter? I didn't learn anything anyway. She looked back at Daichi and lowered her voice to match his. "Well," she shifted her eyes back and forth just for good, cautious measure. "I was going to try to ask her about traveling, to get her to talk more about the brooch, you know?" She remembered quickly that Daichi had wanted to know why she'd been mean to him though, and not so much about the brooch. "Oh, but first, she seemed nice enough. Not really sweet or sour, so I'm not sure why she snapped at you. It was hard to find out without bringing up the conversation you had with her and I knew that would've given you away for sure." She hoped he'd understand that she tried. "But when I asked about traveling, she gave me sort of a queer look." She paused, wishing she had more to say. "I was about to get deeper into it, start asking about legends and magic in other countries or something, anything that might make the brooch more special. You know, the one she lost? Well, I was about to but then she just took off with the ghosts!" Something Eliza thought was very odd since she remembered overhearing the headmistress say the word 'spectre' quiet loudly and in a particularly frightened sounding voice in class a while back. "So she left with them and I never got any more answers." She lowered her eyes slightly, disappointed in her skills as a spy. "Sorry that I don't have more to tell." He seemed nice enough, so she didn't think he'd be too upset.

Mordred eyed the Ravenclaw as she sat down and acknowledged her. “Eliza.” The young man nodded at her and gave her a quick grin. “Nice to meet you, too.” Wait, was he being nice? Well, he was changing alright. His immature ways of handling things are starting to fade in his system and he starts to care for the younger students.

Meh. Must be because of Ethan.

Now, the juicy info. So she and Daichi have been spying on the Headmistress and her brooch. He remembered that in one of their classes, a house elf came to disrupt their lecture and insisted the students to help the thing find the brooch. What is up with that shiny thing anyway? Listening to what the Ravenclaw was saying, it seems that Truebridge must really treasure her brooch. “Next step would be to ask her more about travelling then.” Mordred murmured to them as he continued to read his book. “You said she gave you a look, yes? Dig deeper then.” Such body language could be the answer to a mystery. If only he did not have any OWLs coming up, he’d love to get nosy on the brooch business.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.