View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Soorryyy it took me so long! Derek is picky and wanted a detailed post =S
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Derek pursed his lips when he realised none of the other two had put on gloves. He had just told them to do so. Inner eye roll. Quickly conjuring two new pairs of rubber gloves, the young man handed one pair to Jade and the other to Aron. "Better safe than sorry." Put them on, now will you?

Onto the good part! Derek was about to step closer to take a better look at the notebook Aron was holding when Jade was faster. He stopped dead on his tracks and stared hard at her. She was doing such a good job being quiet. Why did she have to start bothering now? "Yes, the caffeteria." So don't go eat there, okay? "The guinea pigs people who let me collect the samples had also eaten at the Ministry's food court."

Related to their blood status? "I am not sure if this proceeds." Derek said looking at Aron, frowning slightly. "I don't think there is any genetic difference between a pureblood and a muggleborn." They all had the magical gene, so it was all the same, genetically speaking. "I do believe this has something to do with food poisoning." He would say 'only', but he couldn't be sure.

"The... volunteers" Ahem. "have also the same physical symptoms, like bloodshot eyes, excessive drooling and sometimes they might... have some sort of seizure and stare blankly at nothing." Derek told the other two - since Jade should be interested in these things as well, if she wasn't already informed. "And one of them bit me." He added. "I haven't found out if this is contagious yet." Though he didn't think it was, otherwise half of the Ministry would have been infected by now. Or so he thought.

Issues performing magic, exactly. "Yes, two of the people I have collected the samples from were lacking magic at the moment." Dimitri himself couldn't perform a simple Aguamenti spell, for crying out loud. It was one of the simplest spells there was! "When... their eyes go out of focus," Derek was having a hard time finding good words to describe the symptoms, since everything about this... thing was so unsure. "apparently they lose consciousness, but they can still move around." And bite you.

Derek refrained himself from rolling his eyes at Jade's comment about detective stories. Instead, he just stared through Aron with an annoyed expression.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!