View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #71 (permalink)
DecemberMoon
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Neladara Dawnsel
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
When he heard his name being called, Daichi looked up to see a young girl looking down at him from where he was sitting. She looked familiar...but where had he seen "oh! You're that girl from that party!" he said as the memories came back again. Right, he had send her to spy on the Headmistress... Or she rather wanted to do it herself.

"sit sit" he patted the empty space beside him before he turned to Mordred. "This is Mordred, he's also a fifth year Slytherin" he said. " and Mordred this is....uhm...this is...."

........ HE FORGOT HER NAME!!

"this is...uhm...i forgot" he looked at the little girl apologetically and sighed. "sorry, i'm really bad at remembering names" It's a miracle he still remembered his own! And, his book? Daichi looked down at the book on his lap. "It's a potions book, i borrowed it from him" he pointed a finger to Mordred. "to study for my exams" mweeeeh he didn't want to do the OWL's examination!

But... Right now he wasn't in the mood for studying, he had better things to find out. He moves his body so that he sat Indian style and leaned a bit closer to the first year. "So, what happened at the meet and greet, you know when you" he droppend his voice volume as he whispered "went to the Headmistress to spy on her?" his voice had been so soft that he was sure that only she and possibly Mordred heard it.

While she was a little surprised that he seemed to be struggling to remember her, she was glad he offered for her to sit with himself and the other boy, Mordred. She smiled and lowered herself to the ground next to them. Well I guess if he doesn't remember me much, he won't be too upset that I didn't find a lot out. She twisted her mouth as he searched for her name. She was about to help him guess, when he gave up trying. She wasn't too offended, she was new after all and maybe her name wasn't as unique as his, which could make it hard to remember.

"It's okay," she said as she gave a small smile to him. "I'm Eliza." She turned to Daichi's friend and said, "It's nice to meet you, Mordred." There, now everyone knows everyone.

She listened to Daichi talk about his studying and the book he was using. Studying for exams at a time like this? She did not envy him. "Well, good luck with those," she said sympathetically. "I'm glad to have more time before having to take any major tests."

She looked at Mordred for a moment before continuing the conversation. Is he going to care that I tried to spy? She couldn't get a read on him just yet. He'd been fairly quiet so far, so maybe he really wouldn't mind one way or the other. Let Mordred hear, what does it matter? I didn't learn anything anyway. She looked back at Daichi and lowered her voice to match his. "Well," she shifted her eyes back and forth just for good, cautious measure. "I was going to try to ask her about traveling, to get her to talk more about the brooch, you know?" She remembered quickly that Daichi had wanted to know why she'd been mean to him though, and not so much about the brooch. "Oh, but first, she seemed nice enough. Not really sweet or sour, so I'm not sure why she snapped at you. It was hard to find out without bringing up the conversation you had with her and I knew that would've given you away for sure." She hoped he'd understand that she tried. "But when I asked about traveling, she gave me sort of a queer look." She paused, wishing she had more to say. "I was about to get deeper into it, start asking about legends and magic in other countries or something, anything that might make the brooch more special. You know, the one she lost? Well, I was about to but then she just took off with the ghosts!" Something Eliza thought was very odd since she remembered overhearing the headmistress say the word 'spectre' quiet loudly and in a particularly frightened sounding voice in class a while back. "So she left with them and I never got any more answers." She lowered her eyes slightly, disappointed in her skills as a spy. "Sorry that I don't have more to tell." He seemed nice enough, so she didn't think he'd be too upset.