Thread: Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Burbage View Post
Wild? Marion shuffled a little to the side on the bench to give Annie more room to sit on. She was older then the red head sitting next to her but her voice and hearing was perfectly fine maybe it was Annie who had trouble with her hearing? "I said WILDE not wild. Elijah Wilde, a Hufflepuff. I don’t remember what year he is in, but I could probably hear with daaarling Josephina." Marion commented with a smile.

Resting her hands in her lap contentedly Marion gazed out over the rows of blossoming plants with warmth. "The plants are blooming just like the students are thriving and finding their ways in life. Those I've met in classes just want to see that you respect them and thus they test you. It’s nothing new." She took such things with stride in her senior age and besides it wasn’t anything to get worked up over.

Giving Annie a long look Marion observed. "My plants are lovely but you Annie dahling look like a plant in desperate need of water. What’s eating you up love, you know you can talk to me about anything."
Annie scooted in a little as they talked, and nodded at Marion's correction. "My mistake, Marion dear. I haven't met that particular Puff yet..." Hmm, she would probably remember him if she had. Annie did have a soft spot for her Puffs.

She smiled as Marion talked about the plants the way she, too, talked about her plants. "I'm glad you're doing all right, then. I won't have to worry about you and neither will Henry." She patted her hand fondly.

As for Annie... well, she wasn't in nearly as content a state as her old friend. "I ah," she bit her lip, "I've had a rough term, Marion! It's just been one thing after the other. First the train, then my brooch goes missing, then all these ghosts pop up..." She shook her head, surprised to feel her own eyes watering up.

"It's hard being away from home too." Oh how she missed her boys!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind