View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #69 (permalink)
DecemberMoon
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Neladara Dawnsel
Fifth Year
Default Sneaky sneaky

Eliza had grown bored with her side of the Great Hall, so she decided to do some exploring. As she was leaving the comfort of her sleeping bag, she remembered she still needed to get back with Daichi about the Headmistress. She hadn't really found out much, but she told him she would report her findings all the same.

She crept over to the Slytherin sleeping area, which seemed incredibly ill-named seeing how no one was actually sleeping. Not yet anyway. There were lots of unfamiliar faces there and she was suddenly a bit apprehensive about her idea. Are they going to care that I'm here? she wondered. She'd seem a Hufflepuff or two in her Ravenclaw zone and she hadn't minded, so it didn't seem like a huge offense in her opinion. Besides, Daichi wants to be my friend, so what do I care about what any other snake thinks anyway? She searched for his face or maybe something orange colored, since he'd said it was his favorite. She was about to head back, thinking he may have gone off somewhere else, when she saw him talking with another Slytherin boy.

"Hey Daichi," she said as she walked over to him. She looked down at him, wondering if she should go ahead and sit or wait to be invited. "Whatcha reading there?"