View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #67 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer.Doodles View Post
In his professional experence? Well in his professional experience the school wasn't doing too well considering the company they kept for a caretaker. "With all due respect-" Dash paused, his voice quite uninterested. "-Or perhaps with none at all, it is not my job to look after Slytherins or to perform any detection spells on the Slytherin Common Room." That was Hecate's job. Why? Because she was the Head of House, her responsibility and not his at all.

"Be that as it may, we did attempt to blast through the entrance, and not a dent was made." In other words? It was bad, possibly. "You should try with the other common rooms. Not that I believe it would make any different but it appears to be rather relaxing." Blowing things up usually was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBatGirl View Post

"I meant as a History of Magic professor and so-called expert in your field," Anastasia crisply corrected Dash. He could have seen or read about something like this before, but apparently that wasn't the case. He didn't seem to care any which way she phrased it though, considering all he had done to get into the common room was attempt to blast the door open.

She nodded briskly and started off. "I'll need you to remain here for a while longer, Professor," the redhead called over her shoulder as she headed toward the Gryffindor sleeping area next.
Hecate waited in the shadows until the headmistress left for the Gryffindor sleeping areas, and then made her way to Dash. She smirked as he told Big Red he wasn't doing her bidding. Good. Maybe he wasn't her minion after all.

As Truebridge hadn't called her to come and stay with the snakes, Hecate was planning to keep in her quarters. Maybe even go back home for the evening... but she re-thought her decision. As much as she hated to think so, these brats, were her brats. She should stay with them.

"Professor Scabior..." She said greeting the man, if you called her tone greeting, while looking over the children. She still wasn't happy with him and she would watch her back around him.