View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #71 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default We live =)
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: From ages ago due to storms and stuff keeping us away <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPatronusIsaMoose View Post
Stepping off of the sleeping bag Oakey did not want to soak up as well. He turned his attention to both Minerva and Professor Hadley. "Well." Oakey started, not sure how to explain it. "When we were all expelled from the room I ended up dropping into one the Kitchen sinks." Right that explained where he went, but what about why he was wet. "I guess I'm wet because I had some trouble getting out of it." It's kind of hard to get a good grip to pull yourself out of one of the large sinks in the kitchen. Especially when the only thing he could grip on was the faucet knobs.

Ella just had to bring up the smell. "That would be Mashed potatoes." He glared toward Laura as she was the one to throw them right at his face. He really, really wanted to get Laura in trouble right there and then for that but held the information back. They were missing three other Puff's apparently, and didn't need two of them bickering at each other.
"Is there something I can be of help with Ma'am?"
Josephina listened raptly as Oakey explained his situation. Dropped into a kitchen sink and had trouble getting out of it.... that just seemed to be something that she was sure only the fifth year could find himself into ...

"I think ..." Hadley spoke, contemplatively, "the thing you could help with right now is getting yourself into some dry clothes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MereDEATHRottingDecay View Post
Isabelle had been bringing up the rear, making sure that all the kids got in front of her so she could keep an eye on them as they ascended the stairs and headed towards the Great Hall. She was pleased that all the sleeping bags had been set up already, and they didn't have to wait for that to happen. It meant they could all get comfortable as soon as they got there. Which they did.

Walking among the kids, Issy smiled at them in a reassuring way. She had no idea what had caused the lock-out, or how they were going to fix it. But she knew that to avoid a panic she'd need to remain calm on the outside. First sign of fear in a staff member would surely set the kids off. "Are you all comfy? Found a place for yourself? Need anything?" she called out to the Badgers who were all neatly lined up like a little row of soldiers.

Then Fina came in and Issy breathed a sigh of relief. The Head of House had got the message about it then, either from her or someone else. Probably the Headmistress. "Professor Hadley," Isabelle smiled, walking over to the woman and greeting her. "This isn't ideal, is it?" Understatement. Of. The. Millennium.
Turning around, she smiled at sight of Issy approaching and being all concerned for the Hufflepuffs, before taking notice of herself. It was a breath of relief to know she had someone else as genuinely concerned for the house of the Badgers as she was.

"Professor Magnus," She greeted back, surveying over at those in yellow and black before back to Issy. "It's only temporary. Things will be back to normal before we know it." Whatever normal was, anyway. And she didn't even know how true those words were, but she did know that things always turned out alright in the end....

Conjuring a chair up, Fina settled into reading Volume 86 of Numerology and You, as she watched the students getting settled. Flipping another page, she frowned as she overhead the familiar voices of Seren and Annie from not too far away in the Hall and craned around to have a better look (and hopefully better hear).

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.