View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #70 (permalink)
FireboltSword
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shoney Siran

SPOILER!!: Silly Alec ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
SPOILER!!: You twoooo! ^_^

As for Befelda... he can call her anything he wanted to call her? That was awesome! Except... he wasn't exactly great with nicknames so... now he was stuck. "I'll call you... Befy? Or Bef? How's that?" He grinned as the girl stared at him. She was... probably thinking, right? Or just... well... wanted to look at him as he talked? Yeah. That sounded about right.

Oh so... they weren't best friends? Alec just blinked at this. From what he had seen of their interactions so far, it seemed like the two girls had been friends forever! "That's really awesome, you know," he said, grinning at the two girls. And who knows, this could mean that the two could become really close friends soon. It didn't really take long to be friends with someone, did it? Not at all!

... What was he doing?! The two girls... they were first years! Surely there were questions he should be asking them right? "Erm... so how are you two finding Hogwarts so far?" Good question? He'd like to think so! "And... and favourite classes? Not so great classes?" Yeah, he was just going to stop there for now. That was enough... for the time being.

Ah! Yeah, he really should have thought about games instead of thinking about... Quidditch. And his hair. And other things he wasn't going to mention to anybody ever. Right, Summers, time to be slightly funny now. "I have sweets... if that helps..." And with that, the young boy brought out a packet of sweets from his pocket, a cheesy grin spread across his face. ... Yeah, that was just lame. Oh the girl had a game in mind? One where they had to... shout? Alec liked games and he knew a lot of them but... he didn't really know which game Befy was talking about. "Yeah? What game is that?"

Oh? So... they could just sit and talk? That was good with Alec too! Especially since he didn't really know the two girls very well so... it was a good time to get to know one another, yeah? And... the questions started rolling. Alec just smiled at the girl's interest in the topic. "Erm... I... in my first year, actually. I've never played Quidditch before that but... well... yeah," Keefer obviously thought that he was the right person for the job and so did Nessie, it seemed. Was it hard? "It's... I mean... I'd say all the Quidditch positions are hard. A bit? What positions do you two play?" You know... if they did play Quidditch. How awkward would it be if they didn't?

... Very awkward.

And then Befy continued talking and... Alec felt a slight pang in his heart. Yeah... this made him feel slightly bad now. "Erm... don't give up, yeah?" he said, trying to sound as comforting as possible, "I mean... you could get in next year! That would be awesome!" GRIN.

The fourteen year old smiled some more as the girl continued to speak... and then complimented him. Yeah... he was going to have to get used to this, actually. "I... well thanks! Erm... that... means a lot to me, yeah." CUE REALLY BIG SMILE.

With Befelda still smiling, Alec asked her if he can call her Befy or Bef. She answered in no time, "Yeah, right. You can call me Bef...or Befy. Any of it will do.", she said jovially. Then added, "Awar and I just met. But who knows? We could be best of friends. I'm not really choosy. I just like making friends.", she exclaimed.

After a while, Alec asked them about Hogwarts and their favorite classes. Befelda's been soo wanting to answer these questions. We know that Befelda's really a bookworm and wants to study all the time. Well, not at this time at least. Befelda, still smiling sweetly at Alec, quickly gave the boy an answer. "Oh, I love Hogwarts. It's been my dream to be here since I was 5. My Dad's been here before. He was in Gryffindor though, my Mom was a Slytherin, and she was a Seeker too. Well, maybe that's the reason why I wanted to become a Seeker as well." Yes, it's been her dream. But it's not the right time.

Befelda got back to reality and continued her speech, "Well, let's see...I have a little too many favorite classes. First on my list is Potions. I LOVE brewing Potions. It just...oh I don't know, I feel like I could brew anything I wanted to. Then second is Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Learning these spells are really making me more determined. Then next on my list is of course, Quidditch! I always wanted to be a Seeker and my Mom Dad used to teach me back in our home in Surrey. They've even bought me a Firebolt! That was the coolest gift I had.", she said excitedly, her eyes were glittering. "Then the last on my list is the Muggle Studies. Well, I have muggle neighbors and they seem to be nice so I took the class to learn more about them and don't regret taking them. Muggles are brilliant!", she added.

"Least subjects? Ah...I'm not really sure if I hated them but I don't like Ancient Runes, Divination, Arithmancy and Herbology, well especially Arithmancy. I never liked numbers. I'm not good in history as well. And I'm not good when it comes to plants. It just....it blows my mind.", she said.

She thought she had said long enough about the subjects. She couldn't help herself not to babble sometimes. Then suddenly Alec took out a packet of sweets and offered them since he really has no games for them to play. Befelda love sweets especially the Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. But it doesn't really matter what the name is, she just love eating them. She hastily grabbed some from the packet. "Great! I love sweets. That was so sweet of you, Alec." she made a deep stare straight to Alec's charming eyes. Her eyes were glittering like crystals.

When Alec told about his Quidditch story, Befelda was really amazed. He's been a Seeker all his time at Hogwarts! That was really impressive!, she murmured to herself. "Blimey, that was way impressive. Now I know why I didn't take the part this year." she quipped. But Alec bid her an encouragement not to give up. Of course she wouldn't, it's her dream. Then she again said, "Of course! maybe I could beat you someday, perhaps on the next school year.", she said jokingly, she's really determined to become a Seeker in their house one day, even if the boy said that everything were difficult. She would do her best to become one.