View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #66 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: You twoooo! ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
"Yeah, you can call me Awar. I understand my name is a bit...strange. I don't know what my father was thinking." She smirked a little of at the memory of her father.

Best friends? "Well, we just met in class today. But..." She nudged Befelda playfully. "She could be my best friend." She had noticed Befelda's strange behavior toward Alec and could tell what was running through her head. She's had that feeling before, not often, but she has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltSword View Post
Alec then asked her for a nick name that he could call her. Befelda answered, with a melting stare, "Oh,you can call me anything you want to. It's fine with me.", she said with a big smile on her face still staring at Alec. Wait, what? Anything? You hated it when people call you Fely or Felds. You always prefer to be called Bef. Oh, no. Who cares?! As long as Alec's the one calling her. It doesn't matter., she murmured to herself. "We're not really best friends, we just got acquainted the other day I guess, I asked for her help for my DADA homework.", she exclaimed.

Then she came back to her senses when the boy told about games. "Oh, well...I thought you have some with you. I really don't have any at the moment. I just love playing games. Though I have this game in mind but I'm not sure if you're going to like it. Besides, it's not a quiet game, I mean this game could have a tendency for us to shout or something.", she said to the two.

At this very moment, Befelda doesn't like to play games anymore. What she wants was to talk to Alec and ask everything about him. She was really mesmerized with the boy's physical being. She couldn't help herself.

"Uh...but you know, we could play games some other time outside the school grounds 'cause you know, we might wake some students.", she quickly uttered. She was really getting agitated right now. Her heart was beating fast. Then she asked Alec, "Let's talk about you, about Quidditch. Since when did you become a Seeker? Is it hard to be one?", she asked. [B]"I once tried out for our Quidditch team before but... I failed. Seems like I still don't have what it takes to be on the team, and to be a Seeker."[B] Befelda's smiling face suddenly lessened as she remembered her try outs in Quidditch. She really wanted to be part of the team as a Seeker. Her Dad would have been proud if she made it, being the youngest Seeker in the history of Quidditch, next to the famous Auror Harry Potter. But still, she didn't make it.

"But, that's ok. I know there's a right time for me to become one. Besides, our house definitely have an awesome Seeker..."Not to mention soo cute and charming"...and you deserve it." she said welcoming back the big smile on her face staring at Alec.

Alec smiled at Awar. This meant a new nickname for a new friend. Awesome! "Awar it is then!" GRIN. ... Strange? "I'd say... it's unique. I mean... there aren't any other Awar's in the school, right?" So no one else could get her mixed up with... well... anyone else. As for him... Summers was just a weird surname and even if he did like summer, he still thought his surname was just a bit weird.

As for Befelda... he can call her anything he wanted to call her? That was awesome! Except... he wasn't exactly great with nicknames so... now he was stuck. "I'll call you... Befy? Or Bef? How's that?" He grinned as the girl stared at him. She was... probably thinking, right? Or just... well... wanted to look at him as he talked? Yeah. That sounded about right.

Oh so... they weren't best friends? Alec just blinked at this. From what he had seen of their interactions so far, it seemed like the two girls had been friends forever! "That's really awesome, you know," he said, grinning at the two girls. And who knows, this could mean that the two could become really close friends soon. It didn't really take long to be friends with someone, did it? Not at all!

... What was he doing?! The two girls... they were first years! Surely there were questions he should be asking them right? "Erm... so how are you two finding Hogwarts so far?" Good question? He'd like to think so! "And... and favourite classes? Not so great classes?" Yeah, he was just going to stop there for now. That was enough... for the time being.

Ah! Yeah, he really should have thought about games instead of thinking about... Quidditch. And his hair. And other things he wasn't going to mention to anybody ever. Right, Summers, time to be slightly funny now. "I have sweets... if that helps..." And with that, the young boy brought out a packet of sweets from his pocket, a cheesy grin spread across his face. ... Yeah, that was just lame. Oh the girl had a game in mind? One where they had to... shout? Alec liked games and he knew a lot of them but... he didn't really know which game Befy was talking about. "Yeah? What game is that?"

Oh? So... they could just sit and talk? That was good with Alec too! Especially since he didn't really know the two girls very well so... it was a good time to get to know one another, yeah? And... the questions started rolling. Alec just smiled at the girl's interest in the topic. "Erm... I... in my first year, actually. I've never played Quidditch before that but... well... yeah," Keefer obviously thought that he was the right person for the job and so did Nessie, it seemed. Was it hard? "It's... I mean... I'd say all the Quidditch positions are hard. A bit? What positions do you two play?" You know... if they did play Quidditch. How awkward would it be if they didn't?

... Very awkward.

And then Befy continued talking and... Alec felt a slight pang in his heart. Yeah... this made him feel slightly bad now. "Erm... don't give up, yeah?" he said, trying to sound as comforting as possible, "I mean... you could get in next year! That would be awesome!" GRIN.

The fourteen year old smiled some more as the girl continued to speak... and then complimented him. Yeah... he was going to have to get used to this, actually. "I... well thanks! Erm... that... means a lot to me, yeah." CUE REALLY BIG SMILE.