View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #65 (permalink)
Slytherin's Talon
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
C. Caspian
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Scarlet Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post

"Mmhmm," Sierra remarked. She'd been keeper before, just like her father, but she much preferred beater. There was just something about flying out on that pitch armed with a bat that made her grin. "...but I prefer beater, of course. Being a keeper is just my side job." Heh. It was her signature role. One day, when she went pro, she'd be the beater for some all-star team.

She frowned when she caught on to the conversation going on between Kat and Ariana. "Just let it go, guys," she said. She made a sweeping glance around the Great Hall and thought about how they were locked out the common room, with all their belongings inside. "We have much bigger issues to solve, hmm?"

Sierra noted how her attitude so quickly changed the moment Kennedy came in. Who cared that they were locked out the common rooms with no immediate hope of getting back in? Kennedy was here now, and after such a long time apart, she was just glad to be able to spend time with him. She caught on to the fact that he was hesitant to answer her question. She just nodded and gave a quick "I see" in response. They'd talk about it later if he was up to it.

"Anything?" she said, and then she grinned playfully as she looked down at her arm. "Well, when you put it that way, I might just have to take you up on your offer." She could think of a million things she'd need once someone was at her beck and call, but she'd never treat Kennedy that way. It was all in good fun. She laughed at his pillow joke then looked back down. "It'll be alright in a few days. It's just a scar from the battlefield, that's all."

Which had kept her out that last game...

"I'm glad to be with you, too," she said, smiling at him. "It's too bad we're not in the same year, you know." He'd be graduating in a few months time, and she'd still be here, attending classes at Hogwarts while he was out and about in the big, adult world. Then she laughed again. There was just no getting sad in front of Kennedy, was there? "Nobody knows, but whatever it was, it happened to everybody at once." She was still sore from being thrown out the common room.

Text Cut: Kaos.Doodles, BanaBatGirl

Hearing voices, Sierra glanced over and noted that Scabior and the Headmistress were here. She instinctively straightened her posture and went into full-force prefect mode. She was determined not to get into trouble again.

"Mordred," Sierra said with a slight hiss to her tone. "Pipe down, will ya?" She glanced to Scabior and the Headmistress, giving Mordred a silent warning to not be overheard. When he fell into conversation with Daichi, Sierra turned away and went back to her conversation with Kennedy.
Erick was in a hurry his open black jacket flapping to his side, so he didn't even pay attention as he bumped into a girl nearby. "OOF!" He grunted as his bare chest crashed into her hair.