View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #62 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: Adorable twins that aren't actually twins <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Awar felt like they had awakened the boy from something. A daydream it seemed. She couldn't help but giggle a little at the sight of the boy so confident in his onesie and hat.

"I'm Awarlesta Black. Pleasure to meet you, Alec."
She shook his hand. "By the way, nice onesie, Seeker. It looks utterly comfortable."
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltSword View Post
Befelda was glad that finally, the boy stood up and walked up to them. She didn't realize that the boy was sort of cute. Befelda has been tied up with her studies since she entered Hogwarts but then, she just realized that she hadn't got a crush yet. Well, maybe, she has now. He's cute. And he looks...charming., she thought to herself.

The boy had finally reached them and introduced himself. Really, a SEEKER? Blimey, no wonder he's that charming. Befelda fixed herself, combed her hair with her fingers and cleared her throat. She offered her hand to Alec shyly, "H-hi! Uhmm...Ah....I'm Bef-felda Solster, first year. Soo nice to meet you. So you are a Seeker! Wow, you know, I love Quidditch and one of my dreams was to become one someday.", she said to Alec in a soft, dreamy voice while staring at him, her hand still holding Alec's hand. She suddenly realized she's been a little awkward so she stopped staring and turned her head somewhere, then let go of Alec's hand.

"Uhmm...sorry. So...you're a Seeker. That's really cool. Ah...the game. You said you want to play games."Oh..you're eyes...I could stare the whole day just staring at that eyes... Befelda was like day dreaming, as if she has taken a love potion.

Then she spoke again and introduced Awar. "Oh, this is Awarlesta Black, she's also a first year.", she said to Alec.

Befelda couldn't help but stare at Alec's face. She always love Quidditch, especially to become a Seeker one day just like her Dad. But somehow, her attention was diverted to the boy itself and not the Quidditch thing.

So it seemed as if introducing himself to the girls was a good idea. No one could say that he didn't know firsties, right? And, well, it was always good to know people who were younger than you. Always. They were awesome too! Just like the older people like Treyen and Keefer.

... He missed those two.

But back to the two girls. They... didn't seem nervous yeah? That was pretty great! He didn't want them to be nervous around him. He wasn't exactly... well... he wasn't scary. And the first girl started introducing herself, making Alec snap out of his thoughts and grin at the girl. Awarlesta? Yeah? "Awesome!" he said, shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you Awarlesta. Erm... can I call you... Awar?" Because, well, nicknames! Who didn't like those? And the girl continued talking and... called him Seeker. Yeah... he probably shouldn't have mentioned his Quidditch position. What if he wasn't Seeker next year? O_O It did, however, make him swell with pride on the inside. "Thanks! I... do you have a onesie?" Onesies were AWESOME.

Oh right! The next girl! She was going to introduce herself, yeah? Alec watched as she combed her hair and couldn't help but wonder whether it was a nervous habit of hers. Like he ruffled his hair when he was nervous. Alec, grinning, shook the girl's hand back. "Befelda! Hey! Nice to meet you too!" Now... how could he give her a nice little nickname from her name? "Can I call you... Felda? Or... or... Bef? Or Beffy?" This was hard. ...Seeking was that impressive? He... had no idea. Really. "Yeah? That's awesome!" GRIN. "Erm... so... did you try out for the house Quidditch team?" He tried to think back to the tryouts to see if he had seen the young girl's face there before but... he couldn't really remember. Weird. And the girl's voice? Alec just smiled. This was probably normal girl behaviour, yeah?

His eyes shifted ever so slightly from the usual grey-blue to a brighter blue at the mention of the word 'games'. But... there was a slight problem... "Erm..." Alec started, taking off his hat to ruffle his hair, "Thing is... I didn't really think of any games. So... what do you two girls want to play?" Maybe it was a good thing he hadn't really thought of anything. Being the guy, he really should let them decide what they wanted to do, yeah? So all was okay, right? Good.

Oh! Befelda introduced her friend as well! That... kind of led to a question slipping out of Alec's mouth before he could stop himself. "So are you two best friends then?" ... Yeah... what if they weren't? That would mean a number of things happening afterwards including weird looks, giggles and let's not forget: awkwardness.