View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:04 AM   #61 (permalink)
FireboltSword
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shoney Siran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
SPOILER!!: Two seriously cute firsties!

Alec, who was leaning back and daydreaming about Quidditch and other things, didn't really register the fact that two girls were getting excited about the prospect of playing a game. First off, he didn't really expect anyone to take him up on this offer. Secondly, his mind was on other things so... yeah. He was in a place that wasn't confusing or anything. One where he was just flying and his luscious hair was flying back and someone... a girl... was beaming.

He didn't know who this girl was though.

But the fourteen year old snapped out of his daydream when he heard the word 'games' and 'onesie' and 'him'. That... all lead to him, right? Yeah. And how else did he know? The two first year girls were kind of looking at him. A natural grin spread across the young boy's face as he tried to put a name to these two faces. Except... he was pretty sure that he hadn't met these two at all. One of the girls, however, had landed somewhere near him when everyone got kicked out of their common rooms. And she had said that she was okay. So yeah. He sort of knew one of them. And he might or might not have seen the two around before.

Yeah... he really needed to talk to more people.

With this in mind, Alec stood up and walked over as casually as one would if they were in a onesie and a weird hat. "Hey!" he said, helping himself by sitting down near the girls, "Erm... I... I'm Alec! Alec Summers. Erm... Third Year Hufflepuff... and Seeker! That too." Except... they might not need to know that. But at least this made the girls know him slightly better, yeah? Now he wouldn't just be the guy who slept in a footie onesie. AWESOME.
Befelda was glad that finally, the boy stood up and walked up to them. She didn't realize that the boy was sort of cute. Befelda has been tied up with her studies since she entered Hogwarts but then, she just realized that she hadn't got a crush yet. Well, maybe, she has now. He's cute. And he looks...charming., she thought to herself.

The boy had finally reached them and introduced himself. Really, a SEEKER? Blimey, no wonder he's that charming. Befelda fixed herself, combed her hair with her fingers and cleared her throat. She offered her hand to Alec shyly, "H-hi! Uhmm...Ah....I'm Bef-felda Solster, first year. Soo nice to meet you. So you are a Seeker! Wow, you know, I love Quidditch and one of my dreams was to become one someday.", she said to Alec in a soft, dreamy voice while staring at him, her hand still holding Alec's hand. She suddenly realized she's been a little awkward so she stopped staring and turned her head somewhere, then let go of Alec's hand.

"Uhmm...sorry. So...you're a Seeker. That's really cool. Ah...the game. You said you want to play games."Oh..you're eyes...I could stare the whole day just staring at that eyes... Befelda was like day dreaming, as if she has taken a love potion.

Then she spoke again and introduced Awar. "Oh, this is Awarlesta Black, she's also a first year.", she said to Alec.

Befelda couldn't help but stare at Alec's face. She always love Quidditch, especially to become a Seeker one day just like her Dad. But somehow, her attention was diverted to the boy itself and not the Quidditch thing.