View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #62 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBatGirl View Post
Was he deliberately being difficult or was that an attempt to be funny?

Anastasia let a lengthy, cold silence fall between herself and the History of Magic professor, before she finally settled for allowing him a tiny smirk back. "Have you done any detection spells, then, on the common room? You know what I mean... I'm asking how bad the situation is, Scabior, in your professional opinion." That was right, she was reminding him to be professional if nothing else.
In his professional experence? Well in his professional experience the school wasn't doing too well considering the company they kept for a caretaker. "With all due respect-" Dash paused, his voice quite uninterested. "-Or perhaps with none at all, it is not my job to look after Slytherins or to perform any detection spells on the Slytherin Common Room." That was Hecate's job. Why? Because she was the Head of House, her responsibility and not his at all.

"Be that as it may, we did attempt to blast through the entrance, and not a dent was made." In other words? It was bad, possibly. "You should try with the other common rooms. Not that I believe it would make any different but it appears to be rather relaxing." Blowing things up usually was.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}