Thread: Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Marion Burbage
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Professor Marion Burbage
Goodness Gracious Heavens Above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBatGirl View Post

"Wild?" Anastasia repeated the name as she followed Marion to her bench, not certain she was hearing the older woman correctly. "Wild who?" They did have some wild students at this school, but which one in particular was she speaking about?? Cambridge?
Annie smiled kindly nonetheless, resting her hands in her lap. "Well that's good to hear. I know they can sometimes be bratty toward the newer staff members..." Not that Marion didn't have the necessary experience or anything.... "How are your plants doing?" the redhead changed the subject to something she was more fond of discussing. "They appear to be blooming right along!"
Wild? Marion shuffled a little to the side on the bench to give Annie more room to sit on. She was older then the red head sitting next to her but her voice and hearing was perfectly fine maybe it was Annie who had trouble with her hearing? "I said WILDE not wild. Elijah Wilde, a Hufflepuff. I don’t remember what year he is in, but I could probably hear with daaarling Josephina." Marion commented with a smile.

Resting her hands in her lap contentedly Marion gazed out over the rows of blossoming plants with warmth. "The plants are blooming just like the students are thriving and finding their ways in life. Those I've met in classes just want to see that you respect them and thus they test you. It’s nothing new." She took such things with stride in her senior age and besides it wasn’t anything to get worked up over.

Giving Annie a long look Marion observed. "My plants are lovely but you Annie dahling look like a plant in desperate need of water. What’s eating you up love, you know you can talk to me about anything."