View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #60 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
Daichi was glad that Mordred hadn't been too deep in his book and he smiled when he saw the nod given to him. The Slytherin watched as the other fifth year grabbed one of his other books and looked at the title. A potions book? "I'll take that one, at least is something thanks~! i promise not to loose anything!" he said as he took the book from Mordred's hand.

His next words made him think for a second and he figured that he was right. It was a little late to start studying. Still, the Snake opened it on a chapter. "I know, but i don't really have time to study during the day" he said as he rubbed his eye. Daichi had actually lost his healthy glow on his cheeks due to the many hours he had to stay awake and just study. But he pretended not to notice cause he did not want to go to the hospital wing for an relaxing potion...

And then he used a BIG word.. Conducive.. Daichi just stared at Mordred, blinked a few times but did not ask what that meant. He didn't want to look like a idiot in front of his fellow Snake.

He was about to look down at the book and read when Mordred talked again. With soft sigh, Daichi turned his head again to read the title he was showing of his own book. Wait...he had thought that Mordred had been reading a school book but it seemed like he wasn't . The fifth year cocked his head to the side to read the title better. "Sherlock?" he asked before looking at him. "What's a Sherlock?"
-----

Mordred nodded and grinned at Daichi as he took his book. Their OWLs may seem like months away, but he knew that very moment that he should stop procrastinating, and study ahead like Daichi. But naaah. He wasn’t in the mood to do any studying since number one, they were out in the Great Hall, two, the Slytherin Dormitory was the most appropriate place to study. Heck, their interiors are at par with the grandest reading room there is in the wizarding world.

“OWLs. I can’t wait to get over it.” He shook his head and sat up straight against the wall. It was true, though. Maybe most of them don’t have the time anymore to study in the morning since they are jam-packed with lectures. But with the recent events unfolding, it will definitely give them more time to study. Only, most if not all of their books are locked inside their Common Room. “Do you think the OWLs will be that hard?” he asked coolly not wanting to show his panic in his voice. He too has been touchy for the past few days because of stress and over-thinking things regarding the dreaded exam.

Then Daichi asked what a Sherlock is. He wanted to tell the young man that a Sherlock is a person who has a Watson person, and the both of them are overly love-sick. He was tempted to point Ella back at the Hufflepuff sleeping area...and Watson who was back at the Ravenclaw sleeping area. “Well...” Mordred sighed trying hard not to grin. “Sherlock is a person...and he’s a defective.Like a hit wizard.” Mordred said with a know-it-all tone and continued... “This Sherlock man has a friend, named Dr. Watson...” he continued as he eyed the Ravenclaw. “They are like best friends...and they help each other out...” he nodded and flipped the last page of the third chapter. He paused and placed the book down and pulled his jacket’s hood over his head. The Great Hall was getting colder since it was getting late. “I wish we had a jar or something...we can make a bluebell flame to keep us warm...” he remembered Sophie conjuring the charm to make him feel better when he rode the train back home.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.