View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
“You have a grand gift for silence, Watson. It makes you quite invaluable as a companion.”

Mordred smirked as he flipped the next page of the book he was reading, and continued to read. His mind briefly drifted to what he witnessed a few hours ago when he saw Ella and her boyfriend snuggle under a snow-covered tree. Mordred had the urge to throw a snowball at them to ruin their moment, but decided against it. He did however, made a loud snorting sound to announce his presence, which made Ella go touchy.

For some reason, he does not trust this Watson fellow from Ravenclaw. It’s as if his feelings aren’t genuine for his friend. Mordred was a bit concerned for the Hufflepuff since he has already declared that Ella can be trusted...and logically, he’d care for her like any big brother. “He better not mess up with Ells. That Watson guy will get what he deserves if he hurt her in anyway.” He thought. “Maybe an infinite Silencing Hex will make him a good companion...like Watson here...” his thoughts were disrupted when a fellow Slytherin came up to him.

He looked at the person briefly and greeted him. “Daichi.” He gave him a slight nod and continued to read his book. “Hm?” Extra book? All he got was his Potions Book since it was the last class before they got locked out. “I have my Potions book.” He grabbed his book bag and got his copy of his Potions book and handed it to Daichi. “It’s kind of...late for studying, don’t you think?” He knew too well what Daichi was up to since he was in his OWL year as well. “And besides, this place isn’t conducive for doing such revision...” Mordred shrugged and went back to reading his book. “Just don’t lose my notes okay? I haven’t filed those...” he said pointing at the loose pieces of parchment that were in between his book. He doesn’t mind sharing his stuff with a fellow Snake, as long as they don’t go destroying his things. “Good thing, I have something to read that isn’t school related.” He showed the cover to Daichi and grinned. Was this Sherlock guy even real? Because he's so cool.
Daichi was glad that Mordred hadn't been too deep in his book and he smiled when he saw the nod given to him. The Slytherin watched as the other fifth year grabbed one of his other books and looked at the title. A potions book? "I'll take that one, at least is something thanks~! i promise not to loose anything!" he said as he took the book from Mordred's hand.

His next words made him think for a second and he figured that he was right. It was a little late to start studying. Still, the Snake opened it on a chapter. "I know, but i don't really have time to study during the day" he said as he rubbed his eye. Daichi had actually lost his healthy glow on his cheeks due to the many hours he had to stay awake and just study. But he pretended not to notice cause he did not want to go to the hospital wing for an relaxing potion...

And then he used a BIG word.. Conducive.. Daichi just stared at Mordred, blinked a few times but did not ask what that meant. He didn't want to look like a idiot in front of his fellow Snake.

He was about to look down at the book and read when Mordred talked again. With soft sigh, Daichi turned his head again to read the title he was showing of his own book. Wait...he had thought that Mordred had been reading a school book but it seemed like he wasn't . The fifth year cocked his head to the side to read the title better. "Sherlock?" he asked before looking at him. "What's a Sherlock?"