View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #57 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
Mordred followed everyone else back to the Great Hall to find that hundreds of sleeping bags were on the floor for them to sleep in. “Great. My parents pay a hefty amount of galleons for my education...and I get to sleep on the floor.” The young man made his way towards one of the sleeping bags, and ducked just in time when Scabior pointed to two young Slytherins. “Yes, kids. Go to bed.” He smirked and pulled the sleeping bag near the wall and stared at it for a moment. “Slytherins do not deserve this. Snakes? On the floor? This is a disgrace!

"My parents will hear about this." Cue the signature scowl.

Finally convincing himself to keep calm, he sat on the make-shift bed called sleeping bag, leaned on the wall and propped his book open. He hopes that the muggle book would keep his mind off of their situation.
Entering the Great Hall that was now a make-shift bedroom, Daichi tiptoed pass the many sleeping bags on the floor afraid that he would wake some one up. He tiptoed to the Slytherin section when he heard the loud voice of Scabior booming around the Great Hall and he froze for a second...before he continued to normally walk on the floor.

If Scabior could yell than he could walk normally, and as he looked he noticed that some of the students in the Slytherin house weren't asleep yet and were talking to each other. This made Daichi grin , of course they wanted to talk and not sleep!

He passed the rather loud Professor with a polite nod but then he stopped in his track again when he saw the Headmistress standing beside him. He mumbled a quick "Hello" and quickly walked away again. He hadn't had a good first encounter with the woman.

Finally finding a seat near the wall, Daichi knew he didn't want to sleep. His eyes found Mordred sitting against the wall with a ....he cocked his head to the side... Muggle studies book lying open. Biting his lip, he tapped the fifth year on his shoulder to get his attention. "Uhm..hey.." he whispered in a soft voice. "Do you have more school books with you? i uh... mine are still in the common room and i always read a bit before i go to sleep because of my OWLS studies..." He HATED studying but also knew that he should do it otherwise he would fail. "So, if you do, can i borrow a book please?"

Cue the cute puppy eye look~

"Just for now of course!" he quickly added.