View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
She would SO tell on her. It was her hat and she wanted it back. Maybe she was acting like a three year old, but she did not care. It was her hat and she did not want anyone else wearing it because SHE was Watson. If she were Sherlock THEN she would have brought a deerstalker, but she was not- so it was the bowler hat for her. The bowler hat currently sitting on Vivi's head.

When Vivi threw it back in Selina's direction, the redhead squealed with glee. Then she proceeded to snuggle it back to her chest. Her hat was back in her arms and she had missed Cloitis- her bowler hat. Yes, Selina had a horrible habit for naming things. Problem? Yeah, she didn't think so.

She was so caught up in snuggling her hat that she almost missed Vivi's quiet confession.

O_________________________________________________ ________o

VICKERS?!?!

As in Ravenclaw Vickers? The very Vickers who was dating the Head Girl? THAT VICKERS?!?!

...cool.

No, seriously, cool. People liked who they liked and Vivi was hot cool enough to get whoever she wanted. Yeah, there was the whole girlfriend problem. But just because there was a goalie did not mean that she couldn't score, just saying. So Selina was all for going for it.

"Okay," Selina smiled, "You should tell him... look at you. You should TOTALLY tell him." Yeah... maybe this truth potion WAS working.
It didn't have far to travel, and so Vivi's deerstalker came zipping around the statue and tried to attack her in the face. Or it would, if her face was exposed. As it was, the hat flopped against her a moment before falling to the ground. Pathetic death frisbee.

"Tell him?" Her voice was all muffled from the inside of her sweater. "On the list of terrible ideas, that tops them all. On the one hand, he likes someone else. On the other, he'll stop being my friend, and I couldn't stand that. On the other other hand... I don't think he even sees me. At all. On the other other other... I have four hands. How did I get four hands?"

Her eyes peeked from the collar of her sweater, all welling with tears. "I'm a coward."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest