View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
Good, then. That was settled... Selina trusted Vivi not to ask awful questions or to spread around embarrassing stories or to... she blinked, startled at the first question from Selina's mouth. Did she really just ask...?

Eep. It wasn't like she couldn't answer, either... she wasn't a coward, she wanted to prove to Selina that she trusted her... and she was sort of under the influence of a potion. The answer was literally pressing against her lips, begging to be let out.

Double eep. Vivi plucked the bowler from Selina's head and pulled it way down over her eyes. Better. She couldn't see herself being judged or laughed at.

"Yes."
YUUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYY!

This potion/cocoa thing was really quite delicious. All she kept thinking of was how the chocolate was whipped just right and had a hint of vanilla in it. It tasted like the work of Kurumi, so the house elves probably made it. After all Kurumi was a house elf, right? At least that was what she had heard a few terms ago. She was just too much of a chicken to ask Kurumi herself if that were true enough. Not that she needed to- Selina knew the truth and Kurumi was a house elf.

But she was distracted from thoughts of house elves when Vivi stole her hat. "HEY!!" If she wanted a hat, she should have brought her deerstalker. The bowler hat was Selina's and she was rather fond of it because SHE was Watson. IT was HER hat. Meh.

She crossed her arms like a five year old and pouted because she had finished all of her cocoa and was feeling rather honest, "You should have brought your own hat. Give me MINE right now or I'll tell on yo-"

Oh... she DID like someone....

...Selina smirked and poked Vivi in the tummy, "Who is it?" Because Vivi had to tell.