View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Text Cut: Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandana View Post
There almost had been a moment of sheer disbelief as Cassia had asked him if he had a room, Patrick blinked for a second and as about to clarify the situation when he decided it was better to just wait; instead he grabbed another piece of chocolate and ate it so he was back to being calm. Now he could have continued the conversation without a problem. "Of course I do, it's not very big like the common room or anything but it's still pretty good size." he replied before grabbing a chocolate frog that had been an experiment to see if he would have been able to make them himself. There wasn't much else to say when it came to his room cause if there had been, it would have required discussing everything that he hadn't wanted to bother with back in Reading because it had been frustrating to say the least. "Ah that's a shame, well at least you're getting to do some camping now. Even if it's inside the school which doesn't really count." Real camping was done under the stars in a tent, getting to have a campfire with roasting marshmallows and telling stories but this was still okay; it definitely was too cold to be camping outside now. "It really is, I mean I could explain it but words really don't do it justice." Oh that was quite true, words wouldn't have sufficed when it came to describing how awesome camping was but hopefully there would have been the opportunity for it over the summer.

"Oh I do too, honestly. It's quite strange, I mean I haven't heard of any stories before where students have all been locked out of their common rooms. I did hear one about the dungeons flooding. That would have been bad news for us." The wonder of who they would have had to share a common room with definitely had caused some curiosity although it wasn't going to happen because things weren't that bad, he wouldn't have been able to get Orion or his chocolate and notebook which would have definitely made him feel a bit odd. "I hope so too. But I believe the Ministry will have to be involved because this might be a matter that is even too much for the staff members." It was hard for him to trust the authority now when something like this had happened, he wasn't about to start pointing fingers because that wasn't who he was but he definitely wanted to know who had been responsible for this nonsense that caused such a headache for all the students. As she had gone to talk about the owl she had, he nodded a little before offering her some chocolate since it was good to share; especially with someone who had a problem he did. "Oh I know what that's like, I used to have an evil owl that attacked me but then I got Orion as a birthday present cause my girlfriend thought that I needed an owl and you know; I'm happy she did get it for me." He really did like having an owl who was nice to him.

Cassia knew it was stupid to ask if he had a room but she reach the realizations a bit late. Like after the words leave her mouth. "My room isn't big either," She commented smiling as the picture of her cozy room popped up on her mind. She had missed her room and stuff back at home. Now Patrick really made Cassia want to go camping so badly. She made a mental note of bugging her father until her took them. "Well, at least I'm practicing to sleep in bags." She offered shifting in her sleeping bag. She still hadn't find a comfy position. If there were any. The second-year's big brown eyes glimmered with excitement when the older boy spoke of camping. words don't do it justice. this camping thing had to be experienced this very summer!

Dungeons flooding. She hadn't heard of this either. But Patrick had been in Hogwarts for longer than her so it was natural that he knew things she didn't. Cassia wondered how the flooding was handled. Chaos must have erupted when it first occurred. Ehh…Cassia was glad she hadn't been there. Being damp and clammy she didn't like .The ministry. Cassia paused considering what he was saying. It made sense, surely if the staff couldn't figure it out then the ministry would have to interfere. And actually just the thought of something happening without anyone's knowing then it definitely required higher authority. Creepy stuff. And as if on cue,the headmistress and Professor Scabior showed up. Were they enjoying the view? Hardly.

Cassia accepted the chocolate from Patrick with a smile, "Thank you." She told him. And it interested her that someone else shared her problem. She was about to think that only her didn't get along with her owl while all the other people were having great time with their own. "Glad to hear that you have a nice owl now." Cassia said. "You know I regret buying an owl. I was going to buy a cat because I love cats and already have two back at home." She babbled. "But I thought an owl would be nice for a change." She sighed opening the chocolate package , Patrick had given her. "I guess I was wrong." She echoed stuffing the piece of chocolate into her mouth.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours