View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:45 AM   #45 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
"You wound me deeply," Vivi grinned and took a sip of the cocoa to prove it was innocent enough. She took anoooother sip, actually, because it was warm and cocoa and really quite yum. Okay, fine. She finished the cup.

"I won't put everything you say in the homework even. Just... trust me. I know we're not solid best friends for life or anything, but you have to know you can trust me by now." Especially since Vivi considered Selina to be the first friend she made at Hogwarts. She'd go out of her way not to embarrass Watson.

"Look. I took the potion. You can ask me first." Was this a mistake? Would she be in the right frame of mind to ask Selina anything when it was her turn?

She wounded her?! Merlin, Selina KNEW she should not have worn the bowler hat to this homework help. They had not discussed prior to the meeting what the fashion choices would be and the most awkward thing was that Vivi did NOT wear her deerstalker. Now she felt wounded because of Selina's silly assumption... stupid, stupid, stupid. Maybe she should just take the hat off, make her feel more comfortable because you kno-

Oh she meant the HOMEWORK... not the hat. Well, that didn't make much sense now did it? But she was not going to say that to Vivi. She didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings by reminding her of her lack of hat. So instead Selina just took a glass of cocoa and drank what she needed to help Vivi out. "I trust you," Selina said poking her nose over the top of the cup. It really was delicious. While she continued to sip on the potion, Vivi finished up and requested that she go first. Okay, Selina could do that.

Holding the cup very close to her lips as she drank, the redhead said, "Okay... I will, then." Think of something good! OH SHE HAD ONE, "Do you like anyone...?" In the gushy romantic way...