View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #50 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Text Cut: Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandana View Post
After finally having the opportunity to go through his messenger bag, Patrick took out a small piece of chocolate and began to eat it before finally getting into the sleeping bag even if he had absolutely no intention of sleeping any time soon; he wasn't looking to hear another question about why he hadn't been using his sleeping bag properly even if he hadn't entirely been expecting to hear anything like that. Noticing the girl who had asked the question earlier move closer to him, he figured that she was going to continue talking to him and as she began to speak; he was right. "In the backyard of my house back in Reading and it was for camping. Of course, under the stars and not in a school but they're not entirely the most comfortable things in the world to sleep in." he replied before wishing that he could have come up with a way to conjure several pillows that would have been placed underneath the bag so that it wouldn't have been sleeping on the floor basically, but he wasn't going to complain since they could have ended up sleeping in the dungeon outside the common room which definitely would not have been fun whatsoever.

"Nice to meet you Cassia, I'm Patrick." He figured that it was only fair to give his name since she was polite enough to introduce herself but there wasn't much else that he would have mentioned without the prompts for it, so he figured that there possibly would have been more questions that needed answers which wasn't going to be an issue. "Really? Well now you can say you have, it's always pretty cool to do something that you haven't before even if it's only once." For him, that had to be actually talking to someone that wasn't a Ravenclaw or his girlfriend which he had noticed over in their sleeping area; the whole idea of running over to see her had returned although he thought it was far better now to just stay here and continue the conversation with the girl who looked no older than a second year.

Cassia shifted in her sleeping bag trying to find a comfier position and she didn't. So she ended up crossing her legs awkwardly inside of the bag. There weren't lying when they called them sleeping bags as sitting in them was't comfortable. She waited till the boy settled in his own sleeping bag. The backyard of his house."Don't you have a room?" she asked then realized that it might have sounded stupid. The boy mentioned he had a house so he must have a room in it,right? Camping. Yeah she was familiar with that. "I never went camping, my father never had time to take us." She said. "Is it cool? Camping I mean?" She asked him excitedly. The thought of sleeping outdoors in tents and lighting fire and stuff always fascinated Cassia. Though she was sure that she might get frightened at night. But it'd be easier if she was accompanied with someone she knew and trusted. She surely was going to go camping on her own.

"Nice to meet you too Patrick!" The second-year replied smiling widely. She'd make sure to remember his name because he was one of the older students who didn't snap at her for asking questions.At least yet he didn't. She nodded in agreement when he mentioned the thing about trying new things. "Right. Though I wish the circumstances were different. Like we're not locked out of our common rooms while our stuff got locked inside." She said irritated of the thought.

It was really weird. How could the common rooms get locked without anyone knowing about it. Someone must have done it. But honestly that wasn't what occupied her mind. She cared about her stuff inside more. "I hope it won't take long till the staff solve it." She said to Patrick. "Anyway I sent an owl to my parents telling them to send me some stuff." And no it didn't mean she didn't trust the staff's credibility in solving issues. Also she didn't list books among the stuff to be sent to her. One think she was glad that was locked in. "But I hope they'd get the letter because I have an evil mean owl." Her eyebrows furrowed remembering the creature that she keeps regretting ever buying .

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours