View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:33 AM   #42 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
As Selina settled into her cramped corner, her eyes nearly bug out of her head when Vivi said that they would have to pinky promise about information shared. It was THAT serious? Now the redhead felt seriously sick. There was no mention when Vivi offered of pinky swears. She was not sure if she was ready to commit that hardcore. But she did not want to look weak, so she swallowed her pride and peeped out, "Um... yeah... psh... pinky promise. That's fine..." Her voice got really small, "Just fine."

...She could do this. She was sixteen years old for Merlin's sake...

... SHE COULD NOT DO THIS! OVERLOAD! TOO MUCH TO COMPUTE!

Breathe, Selina. Breathe. Shaking it off a little, she smiled at the mention of cocoa, "I guess I'll go first.. since, you know, I'm not in Potions. I failed the OWL." Like failed it really badly. Awkward.
Vivi gave a reassuring smile at that. "This is just fair play, then. I have to administer the potion and see what the effects are and all that, but because it isn't fair to expect you to do something I wouldn't... I'll take it as well." See? It was just a trade, although Selina's answers were the ones going into her homework.

So only sort of a fair trade.

"Ground rules, then." Vivi poured the cocoa into the cap of the bottle and offered it to Selina. "I will only ask one question, but I get unlimited follow up questions if they're related. You get the same. Agreed?" Somehow it was less embarrassing if she just made it very professional.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest