View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:35 AM   #42 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Elizabeth smiled at the lady. She was unsure whether the lady wanted to be called by her first name or last name so she went with the more respectful one. "Pleasure meeting you, Ms. Dacosta." She twisted her wedding ring, "I am Elizabeth Lupin, African Ambassador." She stepped onto the lift, "Thank you." She didnt have a bag or even a briefcase with her. Her wand was up her sleeve, like always. She fixed her curls up in a bun. "How long have you been working here?" She smiled at the lady.
Layla nodded. Hadn't she made a resolution to meet more coworkers? She was quite sure she did but as usual she got caught up in her own world and completely forgot about that."Same here." Her eyes went to the wedding ring on the woman's finger and she sighed inwardly. Everyone at this ministry was either married or way too young.

"Don't mention it really." Hmm? How long had she been working at the ministry? It had been quite a while now. "I think about five years or a bit over actually."

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...