View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #45 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default plus Ariana Logan/JennMarie
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Anna Banshee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post
"Of course you did an awesome job," Sierra said. "You're a Slytherin. We're always awesome." She sensed that Kat was a little hesitant to temporarily give up her position as chaser and take on beater. "Ehh, you'll be back as chaser in no time. I've played keeper before, you know. Actually, I played keeper my whole first year and then some last year, too." It had been her father's position, and oddly enough, beater was her mother's position. The Greingoth's just kept Quidditch all in the family. She nodded when Kat brought up the idea of showering in the locker rooms. "It's an idea," she said, but she'd rather have the common room back.

Oooh. "You have a point there," Kat nodded in agreement. Slytherins were awesome. They always were. Now whoever would like to oppose to it will be seeing a broomstick flying at their face. Nobody wanted that, right? If they did, Kat would gladly volunteer to do it. Oh, Sierra had been Keeper before? She never knew, but that's cool. Keepers were quite crucial in the game, Sierra would be a good one. And Kat's also thankful Dylan's a good one as well. "You were? That's cool," Kat smiled. She didn't want to be Keeper though, there's no fun fending the hoops. Well, there is except it won't be as fun as Chasering or Beatering. "That was my first time playing Beater, I was a bit nervous because I knew being one was very crucial in maintaining points." So true.

Text Cut: Anna Banshee 2.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post
Sierra followed their conversation with her eyes, looking from Kat to Ariana and back again. "My parents call everybody by their last name," she said. "Actually, when they were younger, they called each other by their last names for a while." She shrugged. "It's a lot better than 'Hey,you'."

Oh, that convo made Kat's eyes pop on Sierra. Great, even students before called people with their surname. Uhmm, yes it was better than 'Hey, you'. But Kat's eyes shot on Logan again. "Yes, it is way better than 'Hey, you'," Pause. "And way better than calling some withtitles like Loud Pep Rally girl." Beat that, Logan.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...