View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Default EEEE! Kennedy's back!
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Bubbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Kennedy entered the Great Hall with a grumpy expression on his face. Yes, he was grumpy. There were not mattresses in sight meaning they'd be sleeping on the ground. Granted, it wasn't direct contact with the ground, but still, it wasn't as comfortable as his bed was.

He walked over to the Slytherin side, his eyes scanning the rest of the hall. Where were the professors? Hmm. That meant school leaders would have to keep their eyes sharp then. As he neared the sleeping area he grinned at the sight of a brunette. Between coming back and Quidditch they'd hardly seen each other.

As he got nearer he heard her last statement to Katrina. "I certainly hope they don't have us go in the lake," he said, with an amused grin as he flopped himself next to Sierra. "Hey, beautiful," he said, greeting her properly with a kiss on her cheek because there were kids present and maybe even professors. It's been far toooooooo long. Sigh.

He eyed her arm and frowned. "How's is it?" And if she needed anything he'd get it for her. That's what boyfriends did and he wasn't a very good one so far. Leaving Hogwarts for almost a month was bad, but it was all his father's fault...well, what happened was actually pretty unavoidable. It was life.

Sierra had just laid back on her sleeping bag and complained about how boring the night was when she heard that all too familiar voice. Her eyes widened, and she sat up so fast it nearly made her dizzy. "Kennedy!" she said, though not in a loud voice. It was more of an excited whisper. She smiled when he kissed her on the cheek, and then she just looked at it for a few seconds as if they hadn't seen one another in years. "I've missed you. How're things going?"

She spared a second to look down at her bandaged arm. "Oh, it's nothing. Nothing at all. Just a little reminder that I've been too fierce with that bat lately," she said. Her bat. She was still wounded that it was locked inside the common room with no hope of being released anytime soon. "Nevermind that, though. How are you feeling? Glad to be back?"

Text Cut: JennMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Then oh hey there was Sierra. Giving the girl a wave she just listened as they spoke really not having anything to say since she awkwardly fell on ariana when they were thrown of the common room. then she mentioned the game and mentioned playing in the next............. errrrr did she not go to the game? Anyone want to tell her there won't be another game.. ugh.. sucked.

Sierra really only had eyes for Kennedy at the moment, but in a pause from their conversation, she caught Ariana's wave and waved back.

Text Cut: PotterHeadforLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
... did Sierra just call her Slytherin's newest Beater? Uhmm... uhhh... Kat blushed. She may have took Sierra's position as Beater for the game but that doesn't mean Kat is suddenly a real Beater. She was still a Chaser, a starting Chaser. With her team's Terror Twins. Though she'd like to call them hers. "Uh, yes I filled you up as Beater in the game earlier," Kat replied with a smile... but then Sierra brought it up. How did she do? She can't really comment about her performance. Her head and heart was in the game, so she didn't really pay attention to what she was doing BESIDES trying to hit those Bludgers. "I've got no comment on that, but I think I did pretty good..." Pause. "... for a Chaser hitting bludgers." Smirk. For a Chaser, the blonde was impressed with how good she could hit those iron balls. Kat wished someone could feedback on her performance in the game. But, she didn't want to tell Sierra that they lost... not yet, at least.

Well, that's something had thought about. Where were they going to take a shower for the night? Obviously, they couldn't shower in their Common Room anymore. That sucked. "Team members can shower at the Locker Rooms, hopefully." Yes, for a treat after that horrible game Kat thinks the team deserves a bit of exclusiveness.

"Of course you did an awesome job," Sierra said. "You're a Slytherin. We're always awesome." She sensed that Kat was a little hesitant to temporarily give up her position as chaser and take on beater. "Ehh, you'll be back as chaser in no time. I've played keeper before, you know. Actually, I played keeper my whole first year and then some last year, too." It had been her father's position, and oddly enough, beater was her mother's position. The Greingoth's just kept Quidditch all in the family. She nodded when Kat brought up the idea of showering in the locker rooms. "It's an idea," she said, but she'd rather have the common room back.

Text Cut: JennMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Oh, shower in the locker room. The Perks of being a quidditch player. ehh weather they were allowed to or not they had to shower somehow right. so the girl was all up for this plan.

Glancing around at the other houses she spotted all of her friends and nodded when she made eye contact with Ell over there at Ravenclaw. ugh this was so uncomfortabllllle Ariana was a princess and demanded to be treated as one! hmpf! Stupid common room kicking them out!

Then Kat said something to her........ about her name and the girl just kinda of stared at Hudson for at least a minute before shaking her head. "It's just what everyone calls me. only people i'm really close with call me Ariana or any form of that." like Ari or Aria or whatever and well besides professors they could call her Ariana. So dont question my names or motives okay Husdon! "besides surnames are cool" yeah she totally just said that.

Sierra followed their conversation with her eyes, looking from Kat to Ariana and back again. "My parents call everybody by their last name," she said. "Actually, when they were younger, they called each other by their last names for a while." She shrugged. "It's a lot better than 'Hey,you'."