View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #41 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
Well, that's something had thought about. Where were they going to take a shower for the night? Obviously, they couldn't shower in their Common Room anymore. That sucked. "Team members can shower at the Locker Rooms, hopefully." Yes, for a treat after that horrible game Kat thinks the team deserves a bit of exclusiveness.

Kat nodded at her team mate. Kat would prefer Logan to call people with their surnames rather than by titles. Like Cassia, for example... Loud pep rally girl. Well, that's just offensive, if Kat was in Cassia's shoes. Logan should be lucky Kat wasn't, otherwise Kat would attack her like the cougar she was. Literally.

"Would it hurt if I asked why you'd prefer yourself being called as Logan instead of Ariana?" There. One question Kat had been dying to know the answer to. Stop hiding it, and let it out. Curiosity kills, but Kat might kill the one who'll kill her for being curious first.
Oh, shower in the locker room. The Perks of being a quidditch player. ehh weather they were allowed to or not they had to shower somehow right. so the girl was all up for this plan.

Glancing around at the other houses she spotted all of her friends and nodded when she made eye contact with Ell over there at Ravenclaw. ugh this was so uncomfortabllllle Ariana was a princess and demanded to be treated as one! hmpf! Stupid common room kicking them out!

Then Kat said something to her........ about her name and the girl just kinda of stared at Hudson for at least a minute before shaking her head. "It's just what everyone calls me. only people i'm really close with call me Ariana or any form of that." like Ari or Aria or whatever and well besides professors they could call her Ariana. So dont question my names or motives okay Husdon! "besides surnames are cool" yeah she totally just said that.