View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default oh well hello dead rp brain... and err overlapping timelines a bit.. oh well
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: Hudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post

Kat frowned at Logan. She knew this girl's brain works only with your surname. "Cassia Somerlad," Kat added. Slytherins needs respect. Everyone respects each other. You can belittle anyone else as long as he or she is not from Slytherin House... Put off your mean button, Hudson. Meh.

Now Kat eyes Logan again. This is why you should call her LOGAN. And not Ariana. Kat hopes everyone was on the same page as she was. She's being all 'Human Rights' now but it's just because Logan is being such a cougar when she fuzzes about what you should call her. LOGAN. LOGAN. NOT ARIANA. IT'S LOGAN. And she'll give you that death glare...

... She should really stop.

"Ahh Somerlad.... Got it." she said giving her team mate a thumbs up, which really wasnt her style but ehh Kat knew what she meant, right? right. yeah she'd get that

SPOILER!!: somerlad
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post

Well, Cassia was hoping too that if Ghosts were already here they would better show themselves because it was creepy being watched without knowing that. Not comfortable to feel that way. "I think there not." She said trying to convince herself and Theo. "They usually make a fuss when they appear...so.." No fuss ,no ghosts. She didn't know if that made Theo feel better but she wasn't one to speak wisely. She babbles.

Spying. Yup their number one specialty. Cassia stroked her chin then stopped. "By the way! Where do those Professors sleep?" She had never thought of that. "Do they have beds in their offices?" She asked. "Lafay said she wouldn't let us in her office." Cassia said. Because it was worth mentioning.

As for another idea. "I don't think we'd like to go sleep in the infirmary." With that evil healer no way!
Text Cut: West

Then West and the captain joined. Cassia glanced around noticing that she was the only one who wasn't part of the Quidditch team. Eh. She had the feeling that they would start discussing techniques and stuff right now. But they wouldn't ,right? And if they did Cassia would just have to entertain herself.

The second-year smiled at West who like all wasn't happy about the situation. All had this look on their faces when they first entered. Including herself. But they must focus on the bright side. Which wasn't brightened enough yet. "Hey West. Nice to have you back." Cassia didn't know where he was. Being always clueless and all. But the others where talking about Egypt.

She nodded admiring the thought of going that far! She then asked curiously. "Did you get to see the Pyramids? And is it really that hot there?....And..." She was going to continue but decided to give the boy a chance to answer. She was getting better at controlling her babbling.

Text Cut: Kat

Call her Logan? Cassia leaned closer to Kat and asked whispering "Why's that? Doesn't she like her name?" Why else would people prefer to not be called by their first names. And she wasn't going to ask the girl herself because she didn't see to be the kind that appreciated questions. While Kat was nice and cool and all that.

Cassia nodded again at Ariana. She had the impression that this older girl tends to have lots of headaches. No? Anyway, seems that Araina didn't notice anything. Cassia was glad. No need to upset the Beater.

and the weird yelling girl DID have an inside voice.. merlin couldn't she have used that at the rally "see you know how to talk quietly." she said still leaning back on her hands as she gave the girl a nod. No Ariana wasn't being mean to the girl she just had an odd way of being "friendly" as some would call it.

SPOILER!!: a yelling hudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
Kat thought Cassia would be complaining. "Why not Ariana?!?!?" She really thought Cassia would, but Kat turned out to be wrong. Cassia was like Theo, a hush-hush time of person... Oooh, whisper time. Kat leaned forward tolisten to the girl. "I don't know but she just prefers it that way. Nobody calls her Ariana besides Professors..." Lafay calls her Ariana so...

Ariana's head snapped back to Hudson and her yelling! "What? Hudson!"
she said glaring at the girl for calling her Ariana. She knew better, or she SHOULD know better. it wasn't that Ariana didn't Like her first name. It was just that Everyone called her Logan now thanks to Dylan and it just stuck. Only those really close to her called her ariana anymore. so it was kind of like a privilege to call her by her first name really.

SPOILER!!: Greingoth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post

Sierra glanced over at Addie and was quiet for a moment while she considered the fact that the professors weren't actually here. "I don't know," she said, looking around the Great Hall, "but I'm guessing they're out in the school trying to figure out what happened." At least, that would make the most sense. They'd run all the students down here, so somebody had to go see what had happened.

"Yeah," Sierra said, glancing down at her arm. It would heal, but her bat--where was it?! That bat had been a Christmas gift from her mother when she'd been twelve-years-old. It had special meaning, and...she didn't like that it was just up there in the common room sealed and locked away. "He missed both matches?" Sierra asked, her interest peaking. "Why?" Not that she cared. She didn't get along with him. She just thought it was amusing. Then she smirked at Taryn's question. "Nope, I'm a righty, but...I'm sure they'd charm my arm to work if it interfered with schoolwork. Nobody's that lucky."

"Well if it isn't Slytherin's newest Beater," Sierra said with a grin. "I heard you filled in for me. How'd you do?" Then she looked down at her arm and shrugged. "Ehh, it's alright. It's been better," she said with a smirk. "I'll be ready for the next game, though."

Sierra fell back onto her sleeping bag, already uncomfortable. "I'm bored," she mumbled. "...and what are we supposed to do in the morning when it's time to shower?" That did it. She was officially going to find her mother soon.

Then oh hey there was Sierra. Giving the girl a wave she just listened as they spoke really not having anything to say since she awkwardly fell on ariana when they were thrown of the common room. then she mentioned the game and mentioned playing in the next............. errrrr did she not go to the game? Anyone want to tell her there won't be another game.. ugh.. sucked.