View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:55 AM   #37 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post
"Well if it isn't Slytherin's newest Beater," Sierra said with a grin. "I heard you filled in for me. How'd you do?" Then she looked down at her arm and shrugged. "Ehh, it's alright. It's been better," she said with a smirk. "I'll be ready for the next game, though."

Sierra fell back onto her sleeping bag, already uncomfortable. "I'm bored," she mumbled. "...and what are we supposed to do in the morning when it's time to shower?" That did it. She was officially going to find her mother soon.
Kennedy entered the Great Hall with a grumpy expression on his face. Yes, he was grumpy. There were not mattresses in sight meaning they'd be sleeping on the ground. Granted, it wasn't direct contact with the ground, but still, it wasn't as comfortable as his bed was.

He walked over to the Slytherin side, his eyes scanning the rest of the hall. Where were the professors? Hmm. That meant school leaders would have to keep their eyes sharp then. As he neared the sleeping area he grinned at the sight of a brunette. Between coming back and Quidditch they'd hardly seen each other.

As he got nearer he heard her last statement to Katrina. "I certainly hope they don't have us go in the lake," he said, with an amused grin as he flopped himself next to Sierra. "Hey, beautiful," he said, greeting her properly with a kiss on her cheek because there were kids present and maybe even professors. It's been far toooooooo long. Sigh.

He eyed her arm and frowned. "How's is it?" And if she needed anything he'd get it for her. That's what boyfriends did and he wasn't a very good one so far. Leaving Hogwarts for almost a month was bad, but it was all his father's fault...well, what happened was actually pretty unavoidable. It was life.