View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
Presley had walked up with the Hufflepuffs after making sure Awar was okay, and it seemed the Ravenclaws were just getting there too. And Elliot was chatting with some boy? Whatever. Presley gracefully sank to the ground right next to them. "Hey." she tried to smile. This however, was a situation in which not even Presley could be cheerful. It was cold, and they got to sleep in sleeping bags on stone floor? Yay! Not. "Did you get chucked out, or were you already outside?" Mostly because Presley wanted to figure out exactly what had happened, and since she'd been outside the common room at the time, she needed another person.
Elliot smirked at Presley as she took a seat next to her and shook her head. "Presley," she nodded, and sighed. "No. I was outside...I would have been livid had I been thrown out..." she grumbled, rolling her eyes.

Her gaze flickered around the room, searching for any of her other friends..Max? Ariana? Hannah? Hmm. She saw ariana at her own house...hmmm. Too bad Max wasn't in Ravenclaw. Meh.

She looked back at Presley..."it's all very odd, isn't it? Hmmph. Did you hear about all the jabberknoll dying?" she asked, her eyes lighting up a bit at the mention of some clearly juicy gossip..."I was there...I witnessed it!" she aid excitedly, smirking a bit. She hoped Presley would ask for the story..for it was an interesting one to tell!

Yes. Elliot was sooo a witness. *nods*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
And there was Elliot! "Ell...." Beezus called the blonde in a somewhat eerie voice. Who was that guy he was talking to? He looked...gloomy. He wasn't enjoying this too? Then she saw Presley approach her friend and nodded at the girl. Where are the other Ravenclaws? Seriously...Milton, Indy, Maximus..even Spike wasn't there!

"Ellioooooooooooooot.." *YAWN*
[/QUOTE]

She heard her nickname...that she only allowed really a few people to call her..now..she would have to inform Presley that Ell was acceptable, now. She turned her head towards Beezus and raised an eyebrow..."What's with your voice?" she asked, looking at her friend as if she were...a bit crazy.

Elliioooooooot? Elliot raised her eyebrows even MORE...if possible..."yes? Am I so lovely and charming and all that that you have to say my name twice?" she asked, smirking haughtily..hehe...where was Beezus' boy, anyways?! Hmmm? She refrained from asking, though...since the game..she didn't even know how they were right now...were they together officially? Or no?

"We should talk..later..in private..sometime..." she told the brunette with an official nod...and stuff. Yeeep.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin