View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
AlwaysDance

Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Stark
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aubrie Cosima Hampson
Magical Law Enforcement
x2
♥ Slytherpuff ♥ dancer ♥ totally awesome :: Starkid lover

SPOILER!!: Skully and Anna Banshee xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully ♥ View Post
Well this was... weird. Yeah. That was a good word for it. Weird. It was one thing to sleep in a room with a bunch of other girls, but it was a whole other to sleep in the Great Hall with the WHOLE SCHOOL. With one long, considering glance about the hall, Taryn proceeded in the direction where her fellow Slytherins were. "I knew we were going to end up sleeping on the floor." She muttered, speaking to no one in particular. It was sort of like she'd made a bet with herself and won.

She inspected the little sort of bed but more like bags that they were meant to sleep on and glanced up at the sound of a familiar voice. "What happened to your arm?" Had she missed something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post
Hearing another voice coming from somewhere behind her, Sierra gave a casual glance back. Oh, hey. It was Taryn. "Tell me about it," Sierra said. "Anybody know a cot conjuring spell? Or a mattress spell?" Where were those mattresses from the prefect event when you needed them? Heh.

She settled in on a sleeping bag and tried to make herself as comfortable as possible. She had nothing with her but the clothes on her back. How was that in any way comfortable? ...and her bat--it was all locked up and sealed away! "Quidditch," Sierra mumbled, looking at her arm. "I think I've just overdone it with the bat. Missed the game today, too, but it should be good as new soon."

Addie wasn't excited to sleep on the ground. It wasn't fun and it wasn't comfortable and it hurt her back which she didn't like. This was now the time that she wanted to be back at home rather than at home. Addie plopped herself down on a sleeping bag. This wasn't going to be fun. Addie looked up and saw some other girls talking it was the prefect Sierra and another girl Taryn?

"Where's the professors?" Addie asked sort of butting in on their conversation. "They should know how to make the ground more comfortable or something. Ugghhh." Addie groaned and looked around the Great Hall. Why were all the houses sleeping in the same spot. Weirdness was going on at Hogwarts and Addie wasn't sure what to think of it.