View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Finally getting the herd of students to the Great Hall, the professor was relieved to see the Great Hall transformed into the perfect sleeping area. She glanced at the other sleeping areas and gave each professor a little knowing up and down nod. ....yes atleast they were all in for a long night.

She smiled, a little nervously, as she thought about the predicament and tried to figure out what could've caused this.....was it an outside threat or something within the castle....how long would they be locked out...what was the Headmistress' plan to get this figured out.

Gemma continued thinking as she stepped out the door and towards the kitchens....returning a few minutes later with a few trays of hot chocolate floating in front of her. She flicked her wand and the trays stopped in the air.

"Would any of my lovely Ravvies like a cup of hot chocolate before we get to bed for the night..." yes she was using the tactic that her parents used...give the kids something warm and they would quiet down and go to sleep quicker.
"I would, professor." Dora said, hazel-green eyes wandering the transformed hall as they entered. It was interesting to see sleeping bags in place of the tables. And all of the other houses were staying here too? AWESOME. She slipped past most of the older and taller students to reach the professor.

This wouldn't be so bad, she decided, if they got to be with everyone else.

Probably wouldn't get much sleep, but they could have fun.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________