View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Alec looked around the classroom until his eyes landed on... a note. Right, so they were at the right place. And quill and parchment? No problem. The Hufflepuff grimaced at a few jostling action and started making his way over towards a familiar head of red hair. NESSIE! It was always good to see the Captain! As he got closer towards the girl, he realised that she wasn't actually alone! There was Ells! And Sophs! And Theo! And... his favourite little first year! AWESOME. "Anyone else confused?" he asked as he reached a stop right beside Pao.
Someone else seemed to be voicing his opinion directly behind him. Who was..? "Alec!" Man, Pao liked this guy. He was just so, so cool! What with the awesome Seeker skills and the sweet hair ruffling and such, Pao was completely in awe of his awesomeness.

The first year's mind went blank for a short moment. What was he... Oh, right! "Yeah, I'm confused! I'm REAL confused, like I don't know anything right now." Internal sigh. Nice going, stupid. You look like an idiot right now. Oh well. At least Alec had said he was confused first, right?

Thanks, Kitakins <3