Thread: Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Burbage View Post
"I am wooooonderful, thank you dear." Marion beamed, giving Annie a huge hug. It seemed like the Headmistress needed one and Marion liked giving people hugs. Especially people that she liked.

She pulled away, holding the Headmistress at arms length. "How are you, daaaaaarling?" Marion continued to smile although she did wonder why Annie suddenly decided to pay her a visit. She hoped everything was okay..
Oh good, good good. Annie wouldn't have to worry about Marion causing a fuss while on staff if she was 'woooooooonderful' and all. Hopefully she'd even agree to stay for a second term, yes? Annie hated the hiring process. Dreadful. It was just dreadful. So she'd do what she could to keep her Astronomy professor happy... for now.

She hugged her back and gave a big smile when held at length. "I'm...... hanging in there." Despite the whole MIA brooch thing. The redhead's eyes briefly darted around the tower as if it would have SOMEHOW gotten all the way up here... but no luck. "Are your classes behaving all right? Any students I need to talk to.... or suspend?"

Her smile was actually real at mention of suspension. Annie was finding that she quite liked having that power.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind