Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:04 AM   #144 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default omg you elves are SO CUTE! *squishes*
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Sutton was smiling at the boys, waiting for an answer, when she heard someone else come into the kitchen and start talking to the house elves. Turning at the sound of the voice, Sutton saw the headmistress standing a little bit away from where she, Isaac, and Edmund sat talking and eating sandwiches. The headmistress seemed REALLY upset, saying something about her brooch missing. As she looked at the woman, Sutton saw that the green pin she'd been wearing all term (even when it clashed with her outfits) was gone. Though she hadn't seen the headmistress much, the fact that she'd been wearing it every time Sutton had seen her struck her as odd. Maybe it was a gift from someone she'd lost or something... that would be a good reason to wear it.

Deciding that maybe she could help, Sutton spoke up to address her. "Um... Headmistress Truebridge? Is there anything I can do to help? I mean... could I post a notice in our Common Room or something to tell people it's missing?" she asked, blinking up at the strong, confident woman who was suddenly looking so... dejected. Trying to think of any other ways she could help, another thought came to her mind. "Headmistress... why can't you just summon it?" she asked in a genuine tone of curiosity. Sutton had just started working on the summoning charm in her spare time, and she figured that perhaps she didn't understand how it worked completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura wasn't sure why the House Elf had suddenly decided to attack her. "Okay then Tinka, this christmas I'll bring you your very own whisk." Laura smiled and then she realised that Tinka had used her robes as a hanky which just was EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! but she wasn't going to tell Tinka off since Tinka seemed upset about something. "Is Tinka alright?"

Laura then suddenly saw the Headmistress in the room, when had she come in, Laura hadn't seen it but all she knew was that the headmistress seemed really upset about something. "Headmistress, I can help you if you want?" Laura smiled.
Oh! Oh oh! No! Annie didn't want the students to see her like this, nearly in tears over a silly little piece of jewelry! Even if it did weirdly mean the world to her....

"I...I don't know what to say, girls," she stammered at first, suddenly finding her words as she grasped at their offer. "But I suppose I would appreciate the help, yes....yes I would. Please, just find my brooch. It's Egyptian, and green, and I love it to pieces...."

And she had no idea where it was at the present either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinka View Post
Tinka shuffled over to where other elvsies were with the Headmistress. It was elfsies' duty to help Missus Truebridge whenever she needed it! "Oh Missus Headmistress lose her broochy?" Elfsy eyes bulged and elfsy ears twitched.

"Tinka do everything Tinka can to find Missus' broochy!" Her arms began to flap up and down, up and down. She turned to Argyle and Beezley. "Argyle, Beezley, Tinka make search party? We look all over the castle for Missus' broochy! This be bad bad bad!" More arm flappy. "Tinka go right now, Tinka go look!"

Cue more tears. "Miss be so kind! Tinka no deserve such treatment!" More nose blowing. "Tinka so happy! Tinka fine!" ..And why was this studentsie even down here, again? She couldn't remember, what with all the excitement. So after a quick elfsy bow and repeated thanks, Tinka headed for the other side of the kitchen to tell all her elfsy friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
The headmistress was all teary and Argyle felt her own large eyes growing watery too. The elfsies would help Headmistress find her lovely broochie! They wouldn't let her be sad for long. No they wouldn't. "Argyle will look all over! Argyle will help you find it, Headmistress. Argyle promises." She would look day and night for the broochie. The broochie had to be hiding somewhere in the castle. It had to be.

Argyle nodded her big elfsie head at Tinka. "Search party, yes. Tinka make search party! Argyle will search the great hall. Argyle will help find Headmistress' broochie! Poor missing broochie. Poor Headmistress" This wasn't good. Not good at all. The elfsies had to find the broochie for Headmistress right now.
Oh Argyle, she had always been one of Annie's favorites, and Tinka too. Merlin knew she was obsessed with her whisk as Annie had been with that brooch!

"Thank you, darlings, I can't say thank you enough." She made a motion like she was going to hug the two house elves but then thought better of it and stood up at last. "Remember, it's small, green, and... kind of looks like a flower... please, scour the castle for it. Spread the word. Look EVERYWHERE."

The redhead paused for a moment. "Especially in Toddles' things. He might not have even realized what he had, if he was the one who took it."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind