Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #140 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
The headmistress was kinda in there way but Dora managed to get around her and over to where the long tables where. "No fire." She might have looked a bit disappointed about it, but her mind was still imagining what that kind of fight would have been like and who's side she would have taken.

She was also wondering what the headmistress was doing down here, but that wasn't nearly as fun to think about as a battle in the kitchens.

"What do you wanna snack on?"
After the Headmistress showed up at the corridor, Cassia felt easier because you know if any battle was taking place in the kitchen then the woman would solve it, right? And indeed the woman looked like fire just as Dora commented.

Moving on! As Cassia entered the kitchen accompanied by Dora. She looked around and nothing seemed to be happening here, no students on ovens or anything out of the ordinary. Just the working house-elves and some hungry students. Oh and the headmistress who was talking to two house-elves. The snake followed the eagle towards the long tables her head facing the floor because Cassia didn't actually want to encounter the headmistress because last time she did on the train it wasn't a very cool first impression Cassia had given. And she hoped that red-headed woman had forgotten about that. She should have forgotten as she encounters so many students every day, true? TRUE.

Back to the important stuff. "Cookies." Cassia answered Dora matter-of-factly pushing her hands into her pockets. The second-year beamed at the other girl, "Cookie and tea are what we need now. You know we've just been experimenting and stuff. " She said grinning. Yup the Snake had already forgotten about any rumor of a battle.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours