View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMckay View Post
Having been passing her door at the time of the knock, Isabelle was in the perfect place to open it herself. Which she did. To be confronted by the sight of a young Hufflepuff waiting the other side. "Miss Wheatborn, do come in."
Minerva smiled, "Hello Professor, how are you doing today?" she always liked stopping by a few professors offices and this was one of the ones she enjoyed. Heading into the office Minerva looked around, she had been here at least once every term since she had begun at Hogwarts. "Are you having a good term so far Professor?" Minerva didn't want to be rude and she liked chatting with her professors if they were in the mood to chat.

Setting down her bag she decided to get to the question that was on her mind. "Professor I was talking with a friend the other day and I was teaching him the hair changing spell that you had taught us my first term here. It's one of my favorites, but I guess that's obvious for as much as my hair color changes through out the terms." Minerva couldn't help but laugh, she knew that people always wondered what color it would be next. Thinking of that she realized it had been blonde and pink for a little to long, that would need fixed soon. "Anyway, he had asked me if that spell could be used on other things, such as like pillows to change the color from like what to blue." she looked at the Professor wondering if this was an odd question to ask, "Anyway, I really wasn't sure of the answer, and I really haven't been able to find it in my books so I thought I would come by and ask you. If it is not the same spell, would you happen to know the spell that would change the color of objects?" she didn't want to let Alec down, she liked helping her friends.