View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #97 (permalink)
Hanaa ツ
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tomas Lear
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyss Glass
Magical Creatures
Default Sorry i'm late
*fighting for teacakes* | | Pixie Teeth ♥

The moment her alarm went off, Alyss knew she was late. Usually she was up before her alarm ever got the chance to ring and it was just there as a last minute precaution. Rolling out of her more than inviting bed, she pulled on the closest outfit to her person and jetted out into her living/kitchen/dining room. The moment she entered, she was greeted by the love of her life with great kisses and caresses. Grinning at her own thoughts, the twenty seven year old grabbed her dog's ears and headbutted him gently. "Not today, Kane. Winter's coming to take you out." Grabbing her keys and other essentials, Alyss very nearly made it out the door... When she remembered with a sickening realisation that she had a meeting. Turning on her heel, she rushed back into her room and chucked off the loose track-suit bottoms and old jumper she'd thrown on and replaced it with a far more suitable outfit.

Finally out of the house, she nearly took out a couple as she jettisoned down the street. Not even bothering to pause to apologise, it was their fault after all, she continued her pace all the way into the ministry. One good thing about working for Magical Creatures was the floor level. She hated taking the elevators and so whenever she had wanted to go to level nine, it had always been a trek and a half.

Pushing a strand of loose hair behind her ear, Alyss rushed up the wide winding stairs. No-one ever used them at this time of day, it was always the elevators that were stocked full of people, desperately trying to make morning small talk. Ugh. That was another bad thing about heavily populated places. People always wanted to talk to you. It's not like they'd ever stop you on the street and have a full conversation with you, but when you were tightly packed in an inclosed space, that seemed to be fine. Finally reaching her place of work, the small brunette opened the door to the conference room with a sigh. Now to look like you know what you're doing. Plastering a smile on her face, Alyss walked to an empty chair by the table, "Terribly sorry I'm late, I haven't missed much, have I?"

right now you should be honoured by my lateness