Thread: HoM: Lesson One
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #108 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default SORRY SORRY SORRY! for Tali!
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
History. One of the easiest subjects for Ness. Yes at times it was boring to her, but she did well in taking in facts and dates. She was good at memorizing those sort of things. It was theory and theory was her strength rather than practical work was. Having taken a seat next to her good friend Oakey, Ness paid full attention to what the Professor was saying.

The Hogwarts express! Aha! She knew that was what they were going to be talking about, from looking at all the toy trains. It was a little obvious, still she listened and when it came to putting in her input, she tried to put in as much as she could.

With a tiny pout she raised her hand. "Professor, all I know is that the Hogwarts Express has been used for many years, by all Hogwarts students. If I'm not mistaken I believe it was made in Ninteen Thirty...thirty six." That was the right date, right? That's at least what she rememebred.

Once she finished with her answer she took out some parchment and pretended to write down history notes. Meanwhile she was writing a note to Oakey. 'Hey, can I ask you to do me a favour?' Was what she wrote on her clean piece of parchment. She then folded it up and then when the professor wasn't looking she handed it over to him.
Oakey sat there quietly in the class, if this class wasn't going to take a wild turn of events soon he was just going to fall asleep in class. come on Scabior, were was the crazy trips to the Chamber of Secrets, or diving in the Black Lake? Trains were boring, unless they stop halfway through a trip forcing you to portkey to your destination.

That's when he felt something being placed on his lap, he looked to Renesmee very confused but read the note. placing the parchment up on his desk he read it quickly. Removing his quill Oakey began to write back pretending he was taking down the notes that Scabior just put up.

He took the parchment back down and handed it off back to Renesmee. it simply read 'What for?'