Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #129 (permalink)
Tinka
House Elf
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tinka the house elf

SPOILER!!: Harry174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura smiled at Tika. "Are you sure Tinka, I'd love to help you." Laura really would love to help. "I'm sure your always really busy." Laura thought it must be hard feeding a whole castle. "Well I'm glad you've whisk loads." Laura suddenly had a great idea. "For christmas Tinka, I'll buy you a brand new whisk, will that be okay?" Laura wanted to make up for picking on the house elf earlier in her school days.

In her sweetest voice, Tinka said, "Oh yes, miss just go helps herself to anything! Miss just ask if she need anything." Tinka was busy at the moment, after all. "Yes, Tinka whisk whisk whisk as much as Tinka can!" And at the next statement... Tears flooded her eyes. "Tinka have whiskie... all to Tinka self?!" Cue hysterics. "Oh, Tinka.. Tinka NEVER have own whiskie before!" The elf latched onto Laura's leg and began to wail. "Oh Miss Laura so noble, so kind! Miss take notice of little Tinka!" Elfsy fingers wrapped around the Hufflepuff's robes, the elfsy nose made a loud HONK! sound as the entire contents were emptied onto the clothing.

SPOILER!!: Cassirin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I am, yes," Vivi windmilled her own arms a bit before giving the house elf a sort of awkward little hug. She was so small, even compared to the small Vivi, and it felt like she mights smush her if she hugged her wrong.

"I'd like to make pasties, if you don't mind. I can find everything." She was about... 33% sure she remembered where stuff was kept, and you could make it pretty far in life with 33% certainty and 66% gusto. And 1% flat out lies.

Tinka like Vivi! Vivi excited and move her arms with Tinka! Elfsy arms wrapped around the girl. "Miss grow up so big, so tall!" Big smile. "Oh yes, Miss Vivi go head, go head!" The elf's large, orb eyes were glowing. "Miss Vivi just let Tinka know if she need anything!" Tinka bowed low let her get to her baking.

SPOILER!!: sweetpinkpixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Well...at least Tinka wasn't crying anymore, right? Kurumi turned her attention back to Elodie and her recipe book, wondering just which of the lemon cupcake recipes they should try and make when there was a rather large assortment of noises coming from behind them.

Oh...wow...that was a big bowl...

"Thanks, Tinka," Kurumi smiled as she took it from the house elf before she fell over backwards or something, setting it on the counter.

The little elf bowed low. "Tinka live to serve Miss Kurumi and friends!" And with another hug of the Prefect's leg for good measure, Tinka let them get to their baking project.