View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #49 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
Default Waiting for Bubbles to get in the corridor before calling the others
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Yep, just as he thought, the Potions mistress was not taking this well at all. But it seemed that she was more put out by him, more than her leaders not doing their job. Seb heaved a deep sigh and leaned back in his chair, he was not going to argue with this woman.

"I was merely being courteous." he murmured. Seb planned on taking the points regardless of what the students had to say. He just thought he'd let her know why. As for why the Headmistress was here, well it was always good to have back-up of the highest kind.

He watched her patronus leave the office in search for the Slytherin leaders before turning his attention back to Professor Lafay. "Tea would be nice." Seb looked at the Headmistress. Yes what did happen with the train? He still didn't know.
"Courteous?" She said and smiled pouring hot water in a teacup over her own blend of tealeaves. "My... going over my head and then bringing my boss to show how my choices for Slytherin are poor. Yes. Quite courteous indeed." She handed him the cup.

She turned to get herself a cup as well. "One lump or two?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Yes, her so-called student leaders. Anastasia's blue eyes sparked with the same intensity Hecate's were showing, only her fire was in self-defense, not in defense of the so-called student leaders Hecate had picked.

"I understand your step-daughter is one of your so-called student leaders?" Anastasia questioned, though her tone was flat and her face straight. Yes, the Minister's daughter had been a brat on the train and, apparently, on the platform afterward. She hadn't forgotten that.

Shaking her head at the offer of tea, Annie decided to sit down beside the groundskeeper at last. His politeness in spite of Lafay's poisonous words was oddly comforting. "No tea for me," she replied quietly, her eyes flicking after the path of the praying mantis patronous.

Interesting form for the so-called Black Widow. Didn't praying mantises eat their partners?

"The train did not catch on fire," she frowned, wondering knowing why Lafay's mind had jumped to fire. "It simply... stopped working. The engineer had no idea why or how, but he could not get it started again. Thus the need for an alternate form of transportation."

AKA Portkeys. PORTKEYS. Which were, FOR THE RECORD, one of the safest methods of transportation. Had the students in this school not been so idiotic and unsafe, this meeting wouldn't have even needed to take place. But Anastasia kept those thoughts to herself and remained calm, cool, and collected in her seat.
Her head turned quickly glaring at the woman. "Sierra Greingoth is one of the best students in this school. She's been in the Top Five point earners in the school since she started and she has been THE top Slytherin top earner, all five years. Headmistress Truebridge if you are accusing me of nepotism, you are quite wrong. Headmaster Tate approved of my choice."

That child deserved that position.

She took a sip of her own tea and slowed her heart rate down.

"Simply stopped working you say? Hmmm" She thought a moment and then said "Did it derail? What caused all the injuries?"