View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
SPOILER!!: Bad Girls, Bad Girls. Whatchoo gunna do, whatchoo gunna do when Lafay Comes Fer You

The older girl was bringing something else up? Sweet Circe!

Then the other girl! And the other... it was a ping pong match... OH FOR MERLIN'S SAKES!!!

All this in front of the new Headmistress.

Now Hecate was angry.

"ENOUGH!!!!"

She took a breath...

"Alright. I've heard enough. We're done here. Out. All three of you. Before I decide to go back on my decision and put ALL THREE OF YOU in detention."

"Logan." Oh yeah, she wasn't using Miss anymore... she was not playing now. "Do NOT do anything to make anyone's experience here unpleasant and if I find out you've cast on another student, you'll be in detention so long your hair will be gray when you come out." Then she spoke through her closed teeth. "Do I make myself clear?"

Then she turned to the younger girls. "Wheeler. Cambridge. Neither of you knows how dangerous I am, but if either of you steps out of line in ANY way, not only will you find out first hand... but everyone of your house mates will hate you for the amount of points I will deduct." She then pointed to Wheeler. "And don't think I won't deduct points from my own house. I have and I will."

She then pointed her wand at the door which slammed open, making a whole in the wall behind it. "If anyone says another word I will deduct points. Out! Now!"
Ariana looked up at her lovely head of house and gave a simple nod.
She was not letting this go. No, Ari will be back if those girls put a FINGER on her, in any way shape or form. then the door slammed open and Ariana let out a litle yelp from it beign so loud it scared her, but out she went right after the other two girls who she heard laughing and giggling down the hallway.. did they think this was a joke!? this was NO joke.